You haven't seen Nick in a long time, my herdsire

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marty

Reaction score
It's Nicky's turn, the proud daddy to Timmy, Knight Star, Noelle, and Whatshername........(hehe)

I took these today, although camera challenged, I did try!

Here's my Nicky

NickJune16.jpg

He is quite the mover Marty!!! He looks so stylish. I have always reallllly liked him
default_smile.png

I have a thing for black horses with white legs LOL
default_smile.png

Oh Marty, he is so handsome! And quite the mover too! I love the picture of him galloping.

Marty...I am thinking harness????? I am thinking Nick????

Nick + Harness = awesome driving horse!!! :aktion033: :aktion033: I am just saying
default_yes.gif
:
default_yes.gif
:

lis

Well you can teach him to drive all you want! He's smart and pretty much bombproof and not doing anything this breeding season!

Marty,

I love your Nicky :aktion033:
default_wub.png
:
default_yes.gif
: I think he's about as nice as they come!
default_yes.gif
: Great pix!

Bill

Marty, I love the one of him standing especially! He sure is a looker! Very nice!

:aktion033: Marty all I can say is WOW, he is beautiful but he also has such presence, it's like he is saying I am here, come worship me :bgrin Send him up to Ontario, I would give him work to do this breeding season :bgrin

Yvonne

Marty--where have you been hiding him?? I mean we hear about Nick--but we never SEE Nick. WOW!! He has the best markings--so unique. Now stop keeping such secrets up there on the mountain.

Wowzer--he's gorgeous. Drool.

I couldn't have said it better. What a fancy little stud muffin! Thanks for posting pictures of Nick of us to SEE
default_yes.gif
:

Pretty good pictures for someone who claims to be "camera challenged"!!

He's so pretty and shiny and black .... I'm also picturing those white legs of his in harness!!!

Handsome and a great mover!!!!
default_wub.png
: I really think the only pix I have seen of him were in full winter coat and or in a stall peeking out maybe with scrunchees in his hair? No wonder u love him, we never got to see him in his full studliness before, lol. Hubba hubba
default_wub.png
:

Latest posts

Back