You all are GOOD! Spots Alert!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lost Spoke Ranch

Reaction score
Hi everyone:

You folks were right when you said Catch would bring home quite a few blues at his first AMHR show in Norco and he did! Catch was up against some great competition for a yearling and still brought home two seconds in color, two first places in open halter, two Jr. Stallion Championship Ribbons in halter, and two of the purple tingies. Grand and Reserve Championships in Senior/Junior Stallions Open Halter. We are so grateful to our friend Joel White for bringing out the best in little Catch! Below are a couple of pictures with Joel showing Catch.

[SIZE=14pt]Lost Spoke's Winter Dreamcatcher aka Catch[/SIZE]
default_wub.png
:

catchjoelnorcomarch.jpg

catchnorcomarch2006.jpg

Here is Catch showing off his purple tingies...Grand and Reserve Open Halter Championship Ribbons!
default_wub.png
:

catchwinnorcomarch06.jpg

in the next picture my husband Tommy is showing Catch in Amateur and received a first and second. Tommy hadn't been in the show ring for over 15 years when he used to show quarter horses. He’s not off to a bad start huh!
default_wub.png
:

tommycatchnorcoshowmarch06.jpg

tommycatchnorcomarch06.jpg

Lastly, I’d like to thank all of you for the faith you have in us. We could feel it last Saturday and it was most appreciated.

Dawn :saludando:

Congrats, I LOVE his spots!
default_wub.png
:

Yep, I was one that predicted he would do really well, glad to hear I was right, lol!
default_wink.png
:

Congratulations! Keep 'em coming!

You know you have a winner when a yearling is that alert and well setup for even an amateur.

Great job and good luck in the future. :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033:

Dawn I am SO IMPRESSED!!!! Catch is doing AWESOME in the showring, it sounds like he's leaving a lot of other horses in the smoke! Oh I am so proud, even though he's not mine lol...he has spots, and he's showing the world his 1-2 !!!

:aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033:

You folks were right when you said Catch would bring home quite a few blues at his first AMHR show in Norco and he did! Catch was up against some great competition for a yearling and still brought home two seconds in color, two first places in open halter, two Jr. Stallion Championship Ribbons in halter, and two of the purple tingies. Grand and Reserve Championships in Senior/Junior Stallions Open Halter. We are so grateful to our friend Joel White for bringing out the best in little Catch! Below are a couple of pictures with Joel showing Catch.
Dawn, Tommy

Catch looks great and is maturing very nicely. You will have years of fun with him. I can't wait to see him again.

Oh, and those purple thingies around his neck really look great with his coat and color. I hope you like that color because I am sure you will see a lot more of those neck thingies before you are through.

Catch is proving what I said from day one he is going to go far for you he is just beautiful.

Congratulations!! Joel has him looking super... I was actually going to come down with some horses to the show, but had been contracted by an AMHA club to announce their show on the same weekend, so couldn't make it...

Looking forward to seeing him in person soon!! (Cool looking Purple Thingies, too!!
default_wink.png
: )

Suzy Hooper

Show Horses by Suzy

Fresno, CA

Congratulations - he's a gorgeous horse and in great hands!

I love to watch Joel show a horse - he's just amazing the way he gets out on the end of that lead rope.

We'll look for Catch in June at the Regional show, I'm sure he'll be cleaning up there too.

Latest posts

Back