Yo! minimomnc...what did you do today?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Road Trip! Someones on a road trip?
ohmy.gif

It was the most wonderful day. I told them that for me, it was liking going to Hollywood and Disneyland at the same time.

My now best friend Craig, LOL, asked me if I wanted to take a road trip with him and Merry. Well YES!!!! So off we went to the beautiful hills of VA to visit Alliance Miniatures. OMG!!!!! It was amazing. First Mike and Terry are the sweetest and kindest hosts. I got to see horses that you usually only read about in MHW. And yes, I got to pet Miss Kentucky. But I also got to see broodmares that have made miniature horse history to me. The dam of CH Steel Magnum, the dam of Fallen Ash Scouts Good Deeds and Fallen Ash Scouts Maid Of Hearts. I got to see mares that have show records as long as my arm and all so happy and healthy and very well cared for. And of course there were ohh two or three dozen I would love to have too. And I got to see Merry's Reserve World Champion filly too, Alliance Class Act.

It was a wonderful day and I am so thankful to have friends that include me in these kinds of road trips.

Oh and before the road trip, got some hugging on La Vista Mardi Gras Mis Behavin. How could a day be any better.

Back