Yearling colt and week old colt.....

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tami

Reaction score
Ok, so most of what I do here, I do myself. My wonderful husband will do any chores, clean stalls, just about anything. But not hold a horse for me to look at. So, I put him in the round pen and thought I would take some photos and look at him. Trying to decide if I should keep or sell him. So this is one of the photos I got of him. Good for advertising right?....lol.

crazyselect.jpg

This is him looking normal....lol.

blackcolte.jpg

And then we have a colt born last Friday, he is a half brother to the above colt. Same sire. I really like this guy. I don't think he is a dun, I think he is a bay with a dorsal stripe. As were his dam, granddam and great grandsire. Right now I would have to say his color is orange....lol. He doesn't have any other "dun" factor. Well, he does has shoulder shadows/bars.

4moose5-11.jpg

3moose5-11.jpg

5moose5-11.jpg

AWW!!!

I love that horse hes so balanced :D and SILLY haha!

Cute foal TOO
default_smile.png

That first picture would make me want to buy him!!! I love boys with a playful attitude. They are SO much easier to show as they think it is all a game :bgrin Great shots! I like them both, very nice boys.

That first pic is so very special!
default_smile.png

Cute....I think Equusite material, something different!

Like the new guy. I do notice the babies often show a "dun" look when they aren't genetically dun at all. It most times sheds away....IME, anyway.

Thanks for sharing!

L.

That first picture is TOOOO funny!!! Talk about a personality!!!

And, I love love love your new baby boy!!!

Thanks for the reply's. Select is a silly boy and I can't believe I caught him like that...lol.

As far as the new colt, I know he is not a dun, but his dam does have a strong dorsal stripe and her dam did and her dam's sire did. All were bay though. So I have called them "lineback" bays.

haha the first one made me laugh :aktion033: he is cute, thanks for shareing :saludando:

Okay, I had to laugh out loud at the first picture!! I even see some teeth sticking out, LOL! Oh my...

But in that second picture--WOW!! VERY VERY NICE!

Latest posts

Back