Yeah! Jewel has foaled a 'fool day' filly 4.1.13

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am so glad Jewel is feeling better! I was so worried...
default_ohnoes.jpg
Her baby is adorable!!!!
default_cheeky-smiley-006.gif

Go to the first page and your first block. At the bottom it says edit(push it). It will condence your page and at the bottom of that it says "Use full Editor." Push that and it will allow you to change the main topic and your little notes under it.

Make sure you push the "Save Changes" button and it will show your changes.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm a bit behind, just read the last 5-6 pages or moe. Congrats on your darling little filly.

Ok.. so I have somewhat of a question. We did not de-worm Jewel the day she foaled with her health situation. The vet said we should be good to wait for another two weeks but I am thinking not. I think she should be de-wormed now today and it is already 5 days since she foaled. Her tummy situation is now ok and she seems fine. Her last worm med was Ivermectin on February 6th so it has been two months back. I am worried about the thread worms if she has them and that they will pass to baby. I think we should go ahead and de-worm her and it is already bad that it is 5 days from her foaling day..

We did tonight. Jewel had her lips curled up not liking it so we gave her an apple afterwards. This was the Equimax this time as before it was just the plain Ivermectin. The plain apple flavored Ivermectin seems to go down well and they like it but Equimax probably taste like it smells..

Latest posts

Back