YEAH! Foaling season is over here!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

minimule

Reaction score
NOT! BUT I'm not giving up hope on him.

This little guy showed up at 12:30 this morning so he is a Cinco de Mayo foal. Lots of possible names here.

Mariachi, Amigo, Muchacho........

He is a black/bay with a tiny white spot on the top of his rump (you can see it in the first pic between the doghouse and hose), white tip on his tail, and 4 white striped hooves. I believe he also has the appy sclera. He did have a little bit of a hard time getting here. One of his front legs was bent back against his body. With a little work, we got him out. He could barely stand and he was all ready trying to buck!
default_rolleyes.gif
:

amigo.jpg

amigonkeisha.jpg

amigonseneca.jpg

:aktion033: :aktion033:

Cute little mule, congratulation! Foaling season is over for you, I envy you.

Anita

Little Texas Minis

Sulphur Springs TX

What a little sweetheart, congrats!!!!

Ohhh yeah you're right, he does have appy sclera! I'm rooting for some color for you, he looks like he's going to color up nicely!!!

Congratulations! Post more photo's as his spots come in!

OH MY GOSH!!! IT DOESN'T COME MUCH CUTER THEN THAT!!

What a darling boy hmmm! wonder what the mares "think" when they see those looooooong ears!!

"CONGRATULATIONS!!" on one handsome little fellow!!

wonder what the mares "think" when they see those looooooong ears
:bgrin Hee Hee! Actually, this mare kept chewing on them!

You know, I just dont 'do' mules, but that is the CUTEST face I have ever seen!!!! He is ADORABLE and I think that you will find, with the loss of baby fuzz, that he has more color hiding under there.

Congrats on a stunning little baby!!

Beautifull!!!!! Shawna is this a keeper?????
default_smile.png

[SIZE=14pt]Oh hes darling! That spot can spread you know.... appys have a tendancy to do that![/SIZE]

Lyn

As far as him being a keeper........so far they have ALL been keepers! I haven't sold one yet! I now have 6 mules.
default_rolleyes.gif
:
default_unsure.png
: We got into this to breed and sell mini mules. :bgrin

I am anxious to see how this guy matures. He has all ready started showing more white on his muzzle in just 12 hours.

CONGRATULATIONS on that cutie! You know, it looks to me like he just might have a blanket under that coat! The rump area looks lighter...more brown than the rest of him!! Get those clippers buzzing!

Latest posts

Back