Yeah! Finally have our first Foal of 06

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congratulations on another little darling! He looks easy to love!
default_wub.png
:

What a cutie!! Congratulations. Love the color. :bgrin :aktion033: :aktion033:

Debi - I got to see it!!! Yeah!!!!!! Dixie did such a good job and she's a beautiful mare. And that little boy is just beautiful! Congratulations....we'll be watching for more......

Congratulations - I have missed all the action as I could not get the screen up, so today I sat down and sorted it out, et voilà, I am now back on line!!!

Another great Dixie foal! Congratulations Debi. I can't get the link to open and I do have Java, any ideas? I missed him and love to watch your kids! Great name BTW.

default_wub.png
: awww, he is a sweetie, congrats on a handsome boy!

default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
: such a sweet little thing. Congrats on a successful birth!

Very nice colt!!! I'm going to have to start watching!

He's marked a lot like the silver bay filly I had last year.

The replay is up now for those of you who may have missed it. SevenAcres Streaming Cams & Replays If your having trouble viewing the cam it should be one of two things. Either your pop up blocker is blocking it or you need to install the Active X control. If it's the pop up blocker then just add wefoal.com and sevenacresfarm.com to your exceptions. If it's the Active X then a bar should come up below your address bar saying you need to install it.

Debi, Thanks so much for sharing his birth. I really enjoyed watching it, got nervous and excited at the end and I knew the out come!! Watched him and Mom on the other cam also, he is really all togather got those bottles all figured out and checking eveything else out too.

Sandy

Thank you and your most welcome, Sandy! I'm glad that you enjoyed it!

What a cutie
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
: Congratulations!!!

Robin

Latest posts

Back