Yeah! Finally have our first Foal of 06

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DebiM

Reaction score
Ms Dixie was first again this year and of course made me wait a few days after I felt she was ready! He was born on our Streaming Cam and she even gave me enough time to send out all my email alerts! LOL

Here he is at abt 10 hours old. This is her third silver bay in a row.

DSCF2234.JPG

He's a cutie Debi! I just missed seeing him born, but I enjoyed watching him nurse and nap!

Congratulations!

He is really handsone. I love the white streak, it stands out. Have you named him yet?? I would like to see the replay, I watched a big horse for 3 nights on mare stare and still missed the birth.

Sandy

Last edited by a moderator:
He's adorable! How about "Silver Streak?"

Oh, I like that name! How abt SevenAcres Mathew's Silver Streak.....

Sandy, I'll post on this thread when we get the replay edited and a link on the site. She had some trouble with a red bag and it blocked the actual delivery while I was assisting her. It just wouldn't come then finally when I did see something it was red so I went in. After breaking through that the bubble finally came on down and I quickly got him out. He was rearing to go immediately which I thought was amazing because not a drop of blood came out when she broke the cord. I could tell when the placenta didn't drop behind him that it was a partial red bag so his blood supply probably wasn't blocked til the end.

[SIZE=14pt]What a cutie pie! Love the name![/SIZE]

Congratulations.

Lyn

What a nice baby! SUCH a pretty head on him...
default_yes.gif
:

Suzy Hooper

Show Horses by Suzy

Fresno, CA

He is a little beauty, Debi :)

My "archaic" internet connection can't get your cams, so I was waiting for you to post a picture!

Congrats to you and Mathew and Dixie
default_smile.png

Susan O.

Susan, have you tried this year? We changed what we use and it's much more compatable to all systems. We also have people on slow dial ups that can view them this year. Hopefully you'll be able to get it now!

Maybe it should be "Lucky Silver Streak". It sure was lucky that you were there to assist. I love that silver streak of his it just stands out, I also love his face. Actually he is just nice all over. Are you going to keep him?

Sandy

wish we had spell check here

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you, Sandy. No, we won't be able to keep this little guy as I already have four stallions.

Yes I have, Debi, and no luck.

I'll have Harry look at it when he has time and see if he can figure it out.

But in any case I'll look forward to seeing all of your foals when they are born and hope they are all born healthy and with no problems! :)

Susan O.

He is an absolute doll. Congratulations on a successful delivery.

Oh, congratulations!!!

He's so cute.
default_smile.png

Liz M.

Latest posts

Back