Wow, we got neck!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sfmini

Reaction score
Someone has been bugging me for pictures of this filly, and wow, do we have neck!!!

Stretch1.jpg

Yes, you do have neck. Bet you can't wait to unwrap the rest of her.

Yea, well I'm the one askin' fer them pictures.....so when I come to get her, I'll clip all that fer offa the little daarlin and shows you all!

I sur hope Miss Judy thinks up a good name, cuz I'm NOT calling her Stretch!

Is she a "Curley" somebody???

dru

just pinch me! I'm going to Mike's for lessons and Jody's for fun!...OK maybe I'll have fun at Mike's too!

We only call her Stretch because the other three fillies from last year are so tiny they make her look big. She is a nice 30 1/4" and will be a full yearling in a few weeks. Perfect height for Dru's new driving prospect.

Funny, I told her, yes she is a super mover, just super, but not much of a neck based on pictures I took last fall. Guess all that fuzz was really deceptive!
default_rolleyes.gif

Yep, fun fun fun at Mike's (McCabe), plus she has some 'field trips' planned to a few different farms. I am hoping to get enough time off of work to go along for most of it.

Last edited by a moderator:
She looks great and makes me even more anxious to at least head and neck everyone in fact I think I may start this weekend!

Latest posts

Back