"WOW" Totally Clipped !!!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

drk

Reaction score
Hi Everyone, I am so proud of my little girl "DRK Sheez Gona WoW Ya" and after seeing her for the first time on a post last week partially clipped (she was born in late summer so I didn't clip her) I was proud of my little girl BUT NOW !! Karen at KpM Honeypony Miniatures just sent these totally clipped pics to me and I was SOOO Proud that I wanted to SHARE!!!

I can't wait to see her when she is all grown up !!!!!

She has some MONSTER SPOTS....lol

wowface1.jpg

wowface2.jpg

wow10.jpg

wow11.jpg

wow12.jpg

wow15.jpg

Absolutely BEAUTIFUL :new_shocked: Lovely spots, she looks like an appaloosa breeders dream
default_wub.png
:
default_yes.gif
: Joyce

We just LOVE her - she's like every little girls "my pretty pony" dream horse! We're going to keep her braided in little pink ribbons and pinch her little cheeks all the time! She's such a little girly-girl!
default_wub.png
:

SHE IS BEAUTIFUL !
default_wub.png
:
default_yes.gif
:
default_wub.png
:
default_yes.gif
:
default_wub.png
:
default_yes.gif
:

YOU ARE SO LUCKY!!!
default_yes.gif
:

WOW :new_shocked: :new_shocked: :new_shocked: What a beautiful girl...........you are very lucky.

We just LOVE her - she's like every little girls "my pretty pony" dream horse! We're going to keep her braided in little pink ribbons and pinch her little cheeks all the time! She's such a little girly-girl!
default_wub.png
:

She is just like her Mommy
default_wub.png
:

Peekaboo (her mommy) is very Girly also and Sheezy (WOW) acts just like her. She's been a love since the day she was born. I MISS HER KAREN !!!!!

SEE !

sheeznmeweb.jpg

I'D LIKE TO CLONE HER :new_shocked:

Wow! What a filly! She is exactly what I am looking for to breed to Okapi!

Clone her please
default_smile.png
...and sell me a version! She is THE cutest thing ever. I love, love, love her...!

Latest posts

Back