Wow, I was high Point Amateur, area III National show

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hairicane

Reaction score
I got the letter announcing I was high point amateur at the Area III National show in the Shetland Division back in June. I got the letter as we were leaving for AMHR Nationals so I didnt get to announce it then. The Area III Regional was my 1st show ever showing my handsome foundation stallion Pans Cody Earl Grey HOF. It was actually a lot of 1sts as it was the 1st time I have EVER shown any shetland. It was also Codys 1st show in several years. He has his HOF in halter but has not been shown in years. I got him at the beginning of this year and his life changed quite a bit. He is now being shown in driving at what few shetland shows are offered in florida/Ga. and we got him 2 lovely shetland mares. He probably is enjoying the mares more than the driving, lol, but actually he enjoys both. Oh guess I should tell u we showed in several foundation country pleasure driving classes at the show. And I had company in my win as there was a 3 way tie, so congrats to all the winners.

Here is Grey for those that have not seen him ---

greytrotVERYEXTENDleftTER508.jpg

GreytrothighrightJENok508.jpg

He is such a good boy!!
default_wub.png
I sure hope we have 2 little baby "Greys" born in 2009.
default_yes.gif

Latest posts

Back