would you run for president

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

if you were giving the chance would you run for president of the USA

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I'd be rejected due to my medical records.

Also, I'm related to a now deceased campus radical...she never bombed anything, but she was arrested during a sit-in in the administration building at the University of Oregon. Of course, she was bailed out by a future leader of the Oregon Senate (Grattan Kerrans). The RRR would have a field day with that!

And, oh yes, I'm a pantheist.

I'm also a lefty survivalist.

So I guess I'd better not plan on it...

Last edited by a moderator:
No, for the sake of this country, no. But..i would so vote for Jill if she did
default_biggrin.png
....not kidding
default_smile.png

Have you seen how George Bush has aged over the past several years? You could not pay me enough money to take on that job, just not worth it. You could not bribe me into that job even if you get a nice fancy jet w/ your name on it....

Most presidents receive TONS of criticism. Who would want to go through all that? You don't get paid very much either for that type of work.

I can't begin to imagine why anyone would want that particular job. Talk about thankless and darned if you do and darned if you don't.

Oh, I'd never ever run for President or any other elected office. I wouldn't be good at it, I don't play well enough with others, and it doesn't pay nearly enough. BUT, if I did, I guess I'd have to hire Leeana as my PR person
default_cheekkiss.gif

Oh no, it's a thankless job! It's like a quarterback, when the team is winning, the quarterback is great, when the team is losing, it's all his fault!

I wouldn't be good at it, I don't play well enough with others
Jill you crack me up! I just used this saying at work yesterday...my supervisor did not appreciate it!

Latest posts

Back