Worst kind of Voter Fraud

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bassett

Reaction score
West Central Wisconsin on the Mississippi River
http://www.electionjournal.org

A lot of things came through on here, but I am talking about the video only. I didn't even read the rest.

I don't care what political party did this. It is simply uncalled for. It makes me so angry because my husband is in a nursing home with dementia. This is really taking advantage of someone who is not fully competent to handle their own affairs.
default_gaah.gif
default_gaah.gif
default_gaah.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Her use of the word "victimized" seems pretty darned accurate to me. It's disgusting what these people are doing no matter who they support.

What a shame that of the 99 people who have read this....that only 3 of us seem to care. THAT'S SAD!!!

I thought so too Donna. I think it has hit really close with a lot of people on here and they just don't want to admit it that maybe their party has done a lot of dirty things regardless of what they think was done. They literally have NOTHING to say about it. Watch them come on now.
default_wink.png

Nothing will be admitted to, c'mon now.
default_wink.png

Just like the lady in Ohio who is wrongfully investigating Joe the Plumber. Talk about abuse of power, please. (Where is the LOSER emoticon? --
default_smileypuke.gif
<--Guess this one is close enough to what type of person she is).

What a shame that of the 99 people who have read this....that only 3 of us seem to care. THAT'S SAD!!!

I thought so too Donna. I think it has hit really close with a lot of people on here and they just don't want to admit it that maybe their party has done a lot of dirty things regardless of what they think was done. They literally have NOTHING to say about it. Watch them come on now.
default_wink.png
Ok now, "my" party didn't do this, an inhuman insect of the most disgusting variety took away this woman's, and likely others', fundamental right to vote. Please don't lump all Democrats into one basket, I know there are people of all kinds in both parties. I know there's also kooks and scumbags all over BOTH parties. I like many Republicans...I'm married to one
default_wink.png

Laura we are just wondering why no one has posted their feelings. I think it hits a raw spot. JMO It is just showing another way of fraud going on. Like I said in my post, I don't care what party did this. It is taking advantage. And things like this should NOT be done to our elderly. We should have some respect for someone like this woman. Like I said it makes me so angry because my husband is in a nursing home because he has dementia and I would really go after someone who took advantage of him.

I would never lump all People in the same basket. Laura I think you are a wonderful person but I beg to differ with you on our preference of candidates. I also have Democrats whom I love very much. Marnie is one of them.
default_wub.png

Just expected more people to comment. Feel like nobody cares about this happening.

default_wink.png
OH probably the reason no one is commenting is because we're sick of you lumping us all into one pile and thinking we are all horrible-evil-nasty & mean DEMOCRATS
default_saludando.gif

I just saw the video. It took a while to download as I am on a land line.

I think this stinks and I don't blame the daughter for being so up set. The nerve of these people.

These people will go to unlimited ends to get votes for their candidate.

I am totally put out the way things are being handled. This is so not right.
default_sad.png
Not right at all!
default_no.gif

Joyce

OH probably the reason no one is commenting is because we're sick of you lumping us all into one pile and thinking we are all horrible-evil-nasty & mean DEMOCRATS
default_saludando.gif

I'm sorry you are sick but, that absolutely is not true. No one is lumping anyone into a group. There are only a few people who think that. You haven't been reading everything.. There are an awful lot of NICE Democrats on here. I really do like a LOT of them. I don't know enough about you to make a decision. And there are an awful lot of nice Republicans on here. And I like them a lot also. No one is LUMPING anyone. Thank You.
default_smile.png

Like I said I DON'T CARE who did it. IT IS WRONG.

She is right. Nobody is commenting because of past threads and the way their opinions were treated nor are they interested in being bated anymore. Saying one thing and doing the total opposite in action/word. Nope, not going there anymore.

What is just as shameful is that some don't even care that their president will be occupying the oval office illegally. Didn't they get their cue from their messiah leader, Obama & his devoted ACORN group - so why are we alarmed! Shameful indeed!

[SIZE=12pt]Louis Farrakhan calls Obama the Messiah[/SIZE]

Video link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OowxMcVTjTE

I didn't watch the video, I didn't need to. Working the trenches, I've had people come into the headquarters enraged and outraged because their loved one who is not competent to vote has already voted!
default_new_shocked.gif

We've had people working satellite voting stations report that people have been brought into vote who clearly could not possibly know what they were doing. A lady (not as deficient as some) was told she had already voted but she and her companion insisted she hadn't so they handed her a provisional ballot. The lady then said "I got one of these before", she then looked at the person who had brought her and said, "remember you helped me with it". She was shuffled out of there real quick.

It just sickens me to know there is so much garbage going on.

No matter who wins I will wonder, just when will we have election laws that are standardized across the nation and there is no way fraud or corruption can happen.

I know that there were some of the nursing homes in our area that would send in absentee ballot requests for every person in the place even if they weren't registered. They didn't ask the people if they wanted to vote or let the person do the requesting themselves.

Then they would get everybody together in one room and have them do their ballots all at the same time. Not very private or personal.

Some of the people couldn't even sign their name on the ballot envelope. It was just a scribble or an "X" an had to be witnessed. (which was done by the nursing home).

And then there were the people who brought the retarded adult children in to vote and all the while telling them what to mark on the ballot.

This is crazy!!
default_gaah.gif
Whats wrong with all these people? Oh I know something in the kool aid I guess.
default_wink.png

Charlotte & John that very thing goes on here too.
default_no.gif

I wonder if the people who do these things sleep at night, and I also wonder how they can look at themselves in the mirror?

Just plain and simply shameful.

People do not comment because for the most part they are tired of the endless threads belittling those of us who do not think the same way as a few of you do. It never ends.

It has gone on and on and on - and now you even sneer at people for NOT saying anything?? Yeeesh - this is a no win situation - everyone else is wrong no matter what they do or don't do...
default_wacko.png

What is just as shameful is that some don't even care that their president will be occupying the oval office illegally. Didn't they get their cue from their messiah leader, Obama & his devoted ACORN group - so why are we alarmed! Shameful indeed!

This is crazy!!
default_gaah.gif
Whats wrong with all these people? Oh I know something in the kool aid I guess.
default_wink.png
And when rhetoric like THAT ^^^ is constantly beating us over the heads - and how SHAMEFUL we are for not agreeing with you.... many are just weary of the constant contempt that is ladled out so merrily. Flinging around the messiah term is a bit much - and there is no point in quoting Farrakhan as the only ones who take him seriously in any way whatsoever are those in his inner circle.

And no - I do not drink kool-aid.

And now I can see that if Obama wins - we are going to get endless threads about how he did it illegally and how those who voted for him should be ashamed of themselves and so on and so forth...

sigh.gif

[SIZE=12pt]Louis Farrakhan calls Obama the Messiah[/SIZE]

Video link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OowxMcVTjTE
default_no.gif

Flinging around the messiah term is a bit much - and there is no point in quoting Farrakhan as the only ones who take him seriously in any way whatsoever are those in his inner circle.
And the only ones that take their spiritual leader serious are the ones willing to sit in church for 20 years listening to his sermons. Obama's spiritual leader Rev Wrights sermon, " God d _ _ n America"

Why do some refuse to see the pattern here? We can name others also ie - his terrorists friend etc, etc.

Obama's spiritual leaders video link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nH5ixmT83JE

Latest posts

Back