Worst kind of Voter Fraud

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
t has gone on and on and on - and now you even sneer at people for NOT saying anything?? Yeeesh - this is a no win situation - everyone else is wrong no matter what they do or don't do...
default_wacko.png
Tag you and your word sneer is getting to be a little tiresome also. WHO is sneering? I'm thinking it must be a territorial thing because I don't see anyone sneering as you so constantly say. No one was "sneering" at anyone. All we were wondering is why nobody was commenting. And I said it probably was because they didn't know what TO say. Didn't like what they saw. We know a lot of people DID watch it and NO ONE commented. NO SNEERING WAS DONE. Thank you.

It has gone on and on and on - and now you even sneer at people
I don't see anyone sneering as you so constantly say. No one was "sneering" at anyone
I think some on here need to go back & re read some of their own comments ( yes me too) ............ We are all in this together and together we will sink or swim........ I sure hope that God is steering!
default_pray.gif

And on another point - I saw where an independent study was done on media coverage. It was concluded that negative coverage on McCain's campaign was over whelmingly higher than Obama's.

Last edited by a moderator:
Cathy the group that Palin and her husband Todd were in, said the same things about America. She spoke at their rallies. Their leader said he hated America and her government so much he would not be buried on any but Alaskan soil.

NO SNEERING WAS DONE. Thank you.
YELLING that it has never happened does not make it so.
default_wacko.png

And I am not just talking about this thread.

With all due respect - there has been plenty o' sneering. Smirking. Disdain. Contempt. Trashing. Bashing. Commentary about sheep and kool-aid and how we should be scared about whatever the newest issue is (or an old one rehashed) and how anyone who is not scared is ignorant. How we are wrong to say anything. How we are wrong to not say anything. The only thing that is right is if we approve of your tactics and/or agree with your opinions. This has gone on for weeks and weeks - and it is tiresome. Call it what you will - there are a few of you who have prided yourselves on the games being played in many of these threads. No matter WHAT the topic is - the same dead horses get flogged repeatedly... you are not going to change anyone's mind and yet the threads never end. It would be different if you actually wanted to discuss an issue - but you don't.

What will a few of you do after Tuesday if Obama wins? Seriously?
default_unsure.png

What will a few of you do after Tuesday if Obama wins? Seriously?
default_unsure.png
Same thing you are going to do. Same thing we do every day. At least we get to vote tomorrow. I think this has all been going on also but in reverse. We have to believe what is said OR WE ARE WRONG. Well so be it. Whatever you think is fine with me. Like I said why read it if it upsets you so??????

It does not "upset" me, Bassett... but watching the way these threads have gone... and the way some post multiple threads just to get that next little dig in or to say the same thing they have already said a thousand times over.... the way a few posters have treated others - with no respect and no desire to actually discuss things... just makes me
default_no.gif

Sometimes I think it is a competition to see who can start the most threads that are simply designed to stir the pot. Even when the topic is a valid concern - like this one, it just goes the way of all the others.

And 95% of the trashing and bashing has come from a select few... who seem to revel in it.

My question still stands... if Obama wins - will some of you just keep churning these threads out??
default_wacko.png

Bassett - you can spin it any way you want
carryonsmiley.gif
... but these threads do not "obviously" upset me. I do look at them - it is kind of like seeing flashing lights up ahead of you in the traffic and driving by the fender-bender just to see what is going on....

I do not even post in all of them - what would be the point? There is no desire for discussion - just approval and
default_aktion033.gif

Talkative? Now THAT is seriously funny!
teehee2.gif
I sincerely mean that... I have started... let's see... NO political threads. Not one - let alone a daily barrage of them. I do not post endlessly in every single one of them, either. And trust me, I have been very UNtalkative for me.

You still have not answered my question... is all this going to continue?
eyebrow.gif

Bassett - you can spin it any way you want
carryonsmiley.gif
... but these threads do not "obviously" upset me. I do look at them - it is kind of like seeing flashing lights up ahead of you in the traffic and driving by the fender-bender just to see what is going on....
I do not even post in all of them - what would be the point? There is no desire for discussion - just approval and
default_aktion033.gif

Talkative? Now THAT is seriously funny!
teehee2.gif
I sincerely mean that... I have started... let's see... NO political threads. Not one - let alone a daily barrage of them. I do not post endlessly in every single one of them, either. And trust me, I have been very UNtalkative for me.

You still have not answered my question... is all this going to continue?
eyebrow.gif
I can tell It upsets you very much or you wouldn't keep picking on me about things I say or post. As to if it is going to continue I guess that's up to you. Do you want to?
default_wink.png
Why do you post in any if there is no point. I think it is a waste of your time. Now you DON'T have to answer this unless it really really bothers you. Then feel free to do so if you want. Doesn't bother me in the least. I got all day.

I can tell It upsets you very much or you wouldn't keep picking on me about things I say or post.
OMG - Bassett - I am sorry but you are cracking me up! You are not a psychic - you are mistaken - and you are waaaaay wrong about how "upset" you have "decided" I am - but whatever....
default_laugh.png

And I am not "picking on you". Again - that is wrong. I was referring to the threads in general - and then when you LOUDLY declared that NO SNEERING WAS DONE - well, I had to respond to that one. Sneering has become an art form in most of these repetitive multiple threads that some of you insist on beating us over the heads with.

As to if it is going to continue I guess that's up to you. Do you want to?
HUH? I did not mean this little chit chat... I meant the endless new threads... the assurances that we all need to be afraid... the newest scandal or conspiracy or smear... and so on.

Why not - as I suggested earlier - have one linear thread to contain all this info? Instead of clogging up the Back Porch with thread after thread after thread? A linear thread BTW is one that simply continues and new topics are introduced within the thread... and all conversations on the same general topic are contained within one thread. It makes it a lot easier to follow, as well.

Soooo.... one more time - is this "campaign" of multiple threads going to continue if Obama wins? Hey - I can be talkative if you want....
default_wink.png

Very talkative. And I love discussions... actual discussions...

I know maybe it's asking WAY too much....but could we possibly recognize that some threads are/could be/should be/intended to be non-partisan? IMO this was one of them. My post about nobody responding was simply because I saw it as a non-partisan issue. No matter which side you're on (and I think this was said in the first posts) we should all be concerned about voter fraud. Whichever "side" it favors (if either one) it's still a loss to the legal American voter. How many illegal votes will it take before yours or mine is invalid? I'd really like to see some of you stop with your "well your side picks on my side more than we pick on you". It's juvenile and below fair-minded mature individuals.

Like I said the word sneering must be a territorial thing. I look at it in a different way.

I am sorry I even started this thread because it has literally turned into a completely different thing and NOT by me. I still think this is terrible and the reason it makes me so angry is because my husband is in a nursing home with the same thing and I know how I would feel if someone took advantage of him like that. It makes me furious that ANYONE would take advantage of an elderly person for their own gain. I really don't remember how it switched to this. I'm sorry Tag if you think I insulted you. I didn't mean any harm. I am just stating my opinions and they don't agree with yours. Okay? But I do have the right to say them. Some of the things you say make me laugh too and I just have to kid you. You make the devil come out in me.
default_wink.png

[SIZE=36pt]McCain/Palin[/SIZE]

I am sorry I even started this thread because it has literally turned into a completely different thing and NOT by me.
Bassett - the thread was a valid concern and a serious issue - but IMO you decided to make it partisan... waaay back on page one.... when you said:

I think it has hit really close with a lot of people on here and they just don't want to admit it that maybe their party has done a lot of dirty things regardless of what they think was done. They literally have NOTHING to say about it. Watch them come on now.
default_wink.png
You gave the provoking and prodding a nudge... and others followed suit. Assorted dead horses got dragged in here... and the original topic became secondary to kool-aid talk and messianic implications, among other things - as has happened many times.

You make the devil come out in me.
default_wink.png
angdevsmiley.gif
hug2.gif

Latest posts

Back