World show...

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mini Horse Lover

Reaction score
I want to attend the world show so bad this year! But I am not sure how to go about this..I was thinking of showing a horse and going to the world show with a farm and getting into it..then after the experience I could buy some horses after I see what I like..everyone has preferences..the world show is perfect to look and experience I heard. Any input?

Thanks!

The first world show we attended a number of years ago was like going to a chocolate factory with a sweet tooth. LOL
default_biggrin.png

I was amazed at all the beautiful horses that seemed to be everywhere we looked and we were hooked for sure then. :DOH!

We had been rasing mini's for about 17 years at the time but were still in total awe and shock at the quanity and quality of the horses. the people were great and the total expericnce is one I would suggest to anyone.
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

Go enjoy and I bet you do not regret it.

By all means go and have fun. Yes, you will find many horses for sale at the show, so be prepared for overload. Don't forget the World Show Sale held midweek.

If you decide not to take a horse, go anyway you will still have a good time and learn a lot.

Latest posts

Back