World Show Photographer

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Millstone Farm

Reaction score
For those who signed up for the unlimited photos at this year's World Show -- how did it work out for you?

Since htis was a whole new concept, I was curious if people were happy with it.

I really like it, I got 3 photo passes! She took lots of photos and did an excellent job it seems.

Won't really know for sure for a couple of weeks when they download the photos. WPSELLWOOD did you get your photos already?

No havent gotten them yet, but I looked at them all while we were at the show. She did a great job I thought wow! I was told one week and then we can get to them. Sad part is for people who didnt buy them before the show ended you dont even get to peek at them. But I was very happy with them. Didnt know if I would like it but hey we got about 10 or mores shots plus back drop shots for 100 bucks a horse. What a deal.

I think it is a WONDERFUL idea.

I just got back from the show, my boy won a World Championship and Liz had tons of pictures of him, and me crying. Many that I would not ordinarily buy. But now I can have all of them and they will bring back wonderful memories for years to come.

You could go to the back drop as many times as you liked and they were always so very nice. I had some pictures taken of my boy, realized I forgot to have some taken with his futurity top 3 ribbon, went back again, then again when he won the World Title. A friend won a Reserve World Title with a horse I bred and sold her, so we had pictures take of both winning horses. Quite a bargan for $100!!!!!!!!!!

I wish that all photographers would do this in the future!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
quik note to riverdance, loved your boy and congrats on your world title

angel

Latest posts

Back