WORLD SHOW IN oHIO

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

carolcrit

Reaction score
BEEN THINKING ABOUT GOING TO THE WORLD SHOW IN OHIO HAVE NEVER BEEN IS THERE A WEB SITE WITH THE INFRO LIKE CLASSES OFFERED COSTS AND WHAT EVER IT IS GETTING HARDER AND HARDER TO GET KIDS OUT OF SCHOOL FOR THE NATIONALS EMAIL ME IF YOU EVEN CAN SEND ME LAST YEARS ORDER OF C;ASSES AND ETC/ THANKS [email protected]

Carol,

The 2008 World Show information is not out yet however, their website still lists all of the 2007 information and class lists which you might want to look at and then check for updates when the 2008 information is available. Ohio state Fair

Arlene

Carol,

The 2008 World Show information is not out yet however, their website still lists all of the 2007 information and class lists which you might want to look at and then check for updates when the 2008 information is available. Ohio state Fair

Arlene

thanks lady maybe will see you there

We went to the world show the year before last, didnt make it this past year but will for sure be there agian this coming year.

Its a great show
default_smile.png

Carol,

Arlene

I see all the halter classes and driving put no obstacle jumping and the preformace class Fancy turn out costum etc etc.

They do not do Obsticle, Jumping or Liberty. They do showmanship, i believe? Hmm would have to glance at the class list.

They do not do Obsticle, Jumping or Liberty. They do showmanship, i believe? Hmm would have to glance at the class list.

Oh guess that isn.t a show for us thaqn thanks everyone

They also do hackney (?) and saddlebred classes at this show to. Kay and I were watching the mini pleasure driving class and then out of no where here comes a big saddlebred riding class lol. Kind of cought us off gaurd.

Its a great show but it is geared more toward (if not fully toward) halter and driving.

Latest posts

Back