World Show Amateur Jackets

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Humhill

Reaction score
So, I got my jacket that I won at the World Show this year in the mail. (BTW, Thank you Jonathan!!!)

Anyhoo, are they supposed to be insulated like a coat? I know the one I got last year was. I could've sworn the one I tried on for size at the show was, but the one I got in the mail isn't. Just curious.

Nope they are a lighter jacket. At least mine is.

They are a lighter jacket which I love better than the heavy coats, I can and do wear mine much more since its the easy care fabric and lighter weight. And yes, a huge thanks again to the Whitts and JSW for sponsoring the amateur coats. I am very proud to wear mine.....a lot. LOL

I asked them about that this year, as they are lighter weight, and they were not given for the open classes.

In years past every World Champion got a heavy leather and wool jacket. But the prices went up considerably and it was too much for the sponsor which was Quintessa Farms. So this year Quintessa and The Whitts agreed to sponsor the lesser priced jackets for the youth and Amateur classes only.

Bummer for the open classes!

Sure glad I got my Jacket last year!

Last edited by a moderator:
I loved this year's jacket! Great weight offering more opportunity to wear it. I'm SO thankful to the Whitt family for sponsoring them!
default_risa8.gif
I wear mine all the time!

Latest posts

Back