World Pictures

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wpsellwood

Reaction score
Finally got his pictures! Firewaters Calisto of Olympus ~ Calvin went reserve weanling stallion 26 & under. They towered over our little Calvin who proudly stood 24 inches at the world show and 3 months old. His little ribbon drug on the gound! Heres some pictures and I cant wait til he goes out next year. His sire VF Olympus proudly owned by Pat Dempsey went Reserve senior stallion at age 9 this year!

calvinheadshot07.jpg

Calvinworld07.jpg

calvinheadshot207.jpg

I took this one isnt as good

Calvinbackdrop07.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, he is gorgeous! And so tiny!
default_wub.png

He can come stay with me here in Australia any time!
default_biggrin.png

Renee

Oh WOW!!HE is GORGEOUS!!!Lemme know if you ever want to give him a vacation ;). Congrats, im sure he will continue to do VERY well for you.

default_new_shocked.gif
default_aktion033.gif
Congrate's! Hes' SOOOOOOOOOO cute and put together nice for a little guy! How tall is he estimated to mature too? Very nice!!
default_yes.gif

First of all, thanks for all of the compliments! He is such a joy to own and we cant wait until next to show him! He got a couple of weeks of training before the worlds was all never had a halter on until the 2nd week of sept. He was so small I didnt want to mess with him until then.

How tall is he estimated to mature too?
According to the height chart 30 inches, his full sister as a yearling this year measured 29 inches at the world show.
Hey Aubrey! Thanks so much, and for all of your support and help at worlds! Let me tell you,looked at your pictures and Bruce looks awesome! You are doing a great job!

He is stunning, Brenda! I got to see him up close and personal in the show ring and he is awesome!!
default_smile.png

Latest posts

Back