Woohoo! Just had to share some good news!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lucky-C-Acres-Minis

Reaction score
DAISY's CONFIRMED IN FOAL TO DOC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
default_new_multi.gif
:HappyBounce
default_new_multi.gif
default_new_multi.gif
SWOOO! BIG sigh of relief here after having the trouble we did with Sweet Tart and Copper and having them both come up open, then having Tango and Daisy take for what seemed like forever to show heat with foals on their sides and only breeding on one cycle, was REALLY starting to sweat that we may not have any Doc babies on the way, but WAHOOOOO we have at least one!!

For those that don't know Daisy is my black bay solid mare:
Daisy.png

And here's the expectant daddy our newest herdsire and my new love
default_wub.png
, Oak Parks Oh Im Awesome
DSC_0289.jpg

Would LOVE a dark black bay pinto filly (grin) Should be end of May/first of June baby..
default_cheeky-smiley-006.gif
:SoHappy

Beautiful mom and dad there! I bet you are excited to see that baby!

Is Awesome out of Rehs Oh Oh? Or of that line? We showed against her quite a bit many years ago and I tried several times to buy her, but at that time she wasn't for sale. Wonderful mare and producer.

Keep us posted on that cooking baby!

Charlotte

Beautiful mom and dad there! I bet you are excited to see that baby!

Is Awesome out of Rehs Oh Oh? Or of that line? We showed against her quite a bit many years ago and I tried several times to buy her, but at that time she wasn't for sale. Wonderful mare and producer.

Keep us posted on that cooking baby!

Charlotte

Yes his momma is Tami's beautiful Rehs Oh Oh!!
default_wub.png
:wub
default_wub.png

And he's sired by YP Branch Destiny's Doctrine
default_smile.png

and we can chalk up ANOTHER Doc baby, Weefoal test came back a no-doubt POSITIVE on my sister's black pinto mare (dam to our little splash girl Sage)!!!
stango1.jpg

default_risa8.gif
:BananaHappy
default_risa8.gif
default_risa8.gif
default_risa8.gif

DAISY's CONFIRMED IN FOAL TO DOC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
default_new_multi.gif
default_new_multi.gif
default_new_multi.gif

SWOOO! BIG sigh of relief here after having the trouble we did with Sweet Tart and Copper and having them both come up open, then having Tango and Daisy take for what seemed like forever to show heat with foals on their sides and only breeding on one cycle, was REALLY starting to sweat that we may not have any Doc babies on the way, but WAHOOOOO we have at least one!!

For those that don't know Daisy is my black bay solid mare:

Daisy.png

And here's the expectant daddy our newest herdsire and my new love
default_wub.png
, Oak Parks Oh Im Awesome

DSC_0289.jpg

Would LOVE a dark black bay pinto filly (grin) Should be end of May/first of June baby..

I LOVE
default_wub.png
the black bays...congrats!
default_saludando.gif

Very nice stallion. I don't suppose we could blow in one ear and make him about 37". Then give him a big trot and he'd be just what I'm looking for in my next horse!

Very nice stallion. I don't suppose we could blow in one ear and make him about 37". Then give him a big trot and he'd be just what I'm looking for in my next horse!
Hehe, well he does have a pretty nice trot on him now, and I'm kind of partial to his size
default_smile.png

Congrats! He is one of my forum favorites and I love mama too. If Chesa's babies from him are any indication you are in for a GORGEOUS baby
default_wub.png

Congrats! He is one of my forum favorites and I love mama too. If Chesa's babies from him are any indication you are in for a GORGEOUS baby
default_wub.png
Aww THANK YOU Shauna!
default_wub.png
I just LOVE Chesa's two boys (he does have a third foal, a sorrel pinto colt out of a mare Chesa had sold) especially little Gordy, so am anxious to see what he'll produce with our girls..
default_smile.png

Your boy is 1/2 brother to my bk pinto mare Oak Parks Doctrines Promise!
default_smile.png

I love my mare!

default_new_multi.gif
I am so excited for you! Looks like a couple of good crosses. Either filly or colt they should be beautiful. I just love your boy.
default_wub.png
Congrats!
default_risa8.gif
default_risa8.gif
default_risa8.gif

Your boy is 1/2 brother to my bk pinto mare Oak Parks Doctrines Promise!
default_smile.png
I love my mare!
I love her too, had considered buying her but went against it since I had Doc! lol

Yes a LONG wait, but well worth it, just hope and pray that all goes well during the pregnancies and deliveries!
default_wub.png

Woo hoo....so happy for you. I can't wait to see those babies. I LOVE Chesa's foals by him. And his dam's foals are always my favorites..... His 09 half brother is not going anywhere......
default_wub.png

Woo hoo....so happy for you. I can't wait to see those babies. I LOVE Chesa's foals by him. And his dam's foals are always my favorites..... His 09 half brother is not going anywhere......
default_wub.png
You'll be one of the firsts to know when they arrive!

I'm already whispering my "wish list" into the girls' ears
default_biggrin.png
Told Daisy I want a black bay minimal pinto filly and Tango I want a LOUD black pinto colt or filly
default_wub.png
lol

Latest posts

Back