Had to share my excitement!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lucky-C-Acres-Minis

Reaction score
There WILL be a full sibling to our Teddy this spring!!!

Can't wait!! I REALLY had my doubts that Daisy was in foal, she was bred just on one heat (never showed a foal heat, so the one after) and just 2 days (she's a witch mare when it comes to breeding with a foal on her side), plus looking at her she really has no belly. BUT we were deworming everyone today and while having her on the lead I started scratching her belly and asking her if she was gonna give me a baby this year, no more than said 'no don't think so, maybe next year" and sure enough bam bam bam, three hard kicks to my hand. so me in excitement I shrieked "MOM!! FEEL THIS!" so she put her hand on her belly with mine and again bam bam bam, a few more kicks!
default_yes.gif

So we will have 2 Doc babies and a Royal baby.

A first time cross with Doc and Copper

A first time cross with Royal and Blondie, which is also Royal's first foal ever

And then a second cross for Doc and Daisy, and his first repeat cross, will be sooo much fun to see what they decide to give us this year!

For those who may not remember, here's my little Teddy:

30849_396167234612_224524494612_4210156_628124_n.jpg

32459_398048274612_224524494612_4260940_6820396_n.jpg

Will you look at that nice long neck..........and I love the way he's marked. He's very nice Cristina.
default_thumbup.gif

PS---That second photo is really nice.

Last edited by a moderator:
wow what a neck !! Congratulaions , the forum was in dire need of some good news
default_aktion033.gif

Congratulations! Can't wait to see the little brother/sister.
default_wub.png

Thanks gals! I'm on cloud 9 with my Doc boy, I just love him to pieces and I really think he's helping to point me in the right direction.. Now if I could just get TIME and MONEY to cooperate with my plans I'll be set! lol
default_wink.png

ETA:

Just wanted to send a HUGE thank you to Chesa again for letting me call Doc my own, don't think I can ever say thank you enough! and to Tami for breeding such a gorgeous, gentle minded colt!
default_wub.png

Congrats! You'll have to post some photos when the faol comes! Hope its a double to Teddy! Wow what a pretty little foal!!

joy

Back