A few more candids from around the farm and 2009 babies

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lucky-C-Acres-Minis

Reaction score
Carriage Hills Copper, AMHA/AMHR silver bay roan, dam to Royal and in foal to Doc for a 2010 AMHA/AMHR baby! I've taught her to play dead!

Copperroll.png

Ok ok, nope just rolling
default_rolleyes.gif
default_laugh.png

Misty, our orphan filly who's 3 now:

Misty2.png

Lacey, our app mare:

Lacey.png

Lacey2.png

Daisy, black bay solid, exposed to Doc for 2010:

Daisy.png

Sweet Tart, bay pinto, exposed to Doc for 2010, daughter of Daisy, just love this mare, she's so photogenic and always seems to be so expressive
default_wub.png

SweetTart5.png

SweetTart2.png

Prissy, 2009 buckskin appy filly:

Prissya.png

laceyprissy2.png

Trouble, 2009 bay overoloosa colt:

Trouble5.png

Trouble6.png

And lastly, pretty pintos, Tango and Sage, 2009 black splash filly, gosh I LOVE this lil girl!
default_wub.png

prettypintos3.png

Sage6.png

Sage2.png

I love Daisy and Sweet Tart (are you sure it's not Sweetheart?
default_laugh.png
). They have the best eyes. I love those pictures!! The last one is awesome too.

What kind of camera did you get? It's working nicely!! Of course--the photos have more to do with who's behind it.
default_wink.png

I love Daisy and Sweet Tart (are you sure it's not Sweetheart? laugh.gif). They have the best eyes. I love those pictures!! The last one is awesome too.
She has her days where she can be "sweetheart" and days when she sure is "tart!"

What kind of camera did you get? It's working nicely!! Of course--the photos have more to do with who's behind it. wink.gif
It's a Nikon D60, and I have two lenses for it, one is an 18-55mm zoom and the other is a 55-200mm zoom.. Can't wait to get out and start taking photos!

Latest posts

Back