Lucky C Acres 2010 Foaling Contest

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lucky-C-Acres-Minis

Reaction score
I'm once again doing a foaling contest for our girls.. I did this last year and had a blast seeing all the guesses and seeing who came up the closest! This year is super exciting for me to begin with as we are expecting our first foals by our new herdsire and I invite you to join in on the fun and anticipation as the due dates draw near.. And to top it all off, our own Kaitlin (aka Watcheye) has GRACIOUSLY agreed to set aside time for me, in order to draw caricatures for the winners of their favorite horse/pet!! We have two girls due to foal this year so TWO chances to win..

The sire to both foals is Oak Parks Oh Im Awesome, black tobiano

dochead.jpg

The mares due are:

Tango (Black tobiano/splash)

Due May 30th (330 days)

stango1.jpg

Daisy (Black bay solid)

Due June 2nd (330 days)

Daisy.png

If you choose to participate please pm or email me ([email protected]) with the following:

List the mare name, the date you think she will foal, the sex/color of foal, and whether you think the foal will be solid or pinto.

Winner will be determined by whoever guesses the actual foaling date the closest, if there is multiple guesses for that day then the sex, color, solid/pinto will be used as tie breakers.. If there is identical guesses (same day/sex/color/pattern) then whoever sent their guess in first will be the winner..

There will be ONE winner per mare

Will be taking guesses up until April 1st

Last edited by a moderator:
How fun!! I sent you a pm with my winning numbers!! Love your horses!! Of course....your stallion looks very similar to mine!
default_wub.png

Lucky c

Could you share with us when the mares foaled before like example 320 days or what?What color and sex of foals they had before?

Thanks

ok

i pm you my guess

good luck with your foals. i am sure they will be nice
default_wub.png

i love your 09 overo filly.
default_biggrin.png

Thanks Sandy! And yes they do look similar, your boy is related to my newest mare Fling (Flying W Farms Magic Touch) Flying W Farms Medicine Man is her sire..

And sorry but you only get this info and what info I have on the girls via our website
default_wink.png
Can't give away too much or everyone would have the same guesses and it wouldn't be fun! Have a wide variety of guesses so far, don't think I have 2 alike for either mare yet! And besides, if I told you that they did/went a certain way you KNOW they'd do the complete opposite this year just to make me look like a liar! lol

Reminder bump!

Will be my last call for those who want to participate, I've got several guesses and there's only a few more days until I close the contest! If you want to participate I need your guesses by April 1st! Won't be long before our little bundles arrive!

Latest posts

Back