Wondering the age group on here...

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am 14.
default_smile.png

I do all the feeding,grooming,showing,working with,cleaning stalls/barn work,etc,unless Im really sick,or Im on vacation.Thats how I like it though,its kind of a way to help myself relax, to work around the barn and horses,and its fun.I enjoy it.
default_smile.png
My parents pay for feed,farrier,and vet bills.We get free hay from my Grandpa,we just help put it in.I buy some halters,leads,brushes,and treats.I will be buying my mini myself,and I cant wait until I can start looking! :bgrin
default_yes.gif
:

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm 43 yrs old, married for 22 yrs and have two sons, 20 yrs and 17 years (will be 18 in October). I have 6 Miniature Horses, one dog (German Shorthair Pointer), two house cats (one calico and one black/white) and some barn kitties too! I'm also a Teacher Aide in Special Education.
default_smile.png

Lots of fun reading about everyone elses lives.

I am 43, hubby is 46, a son 25 who wants nothing at all to do with the horses, and a daughter 17 (18 on the 20th of this month
default_rolleyes.gif
: I have heard this often :bgrin )who lives and breathes horses. It is most definately a family affair, I love to groom, my daughter loves to show and doctor on the horses, hubby keeps us in place at a show with where we are to be when and how many in a class, etc.... all around person. We even have my mother involved, she goes to all the shows with us, loves to be the one handing out ribbons if possible. We have 16 mini's and 1 mini donkey.

I'm 18. I got into Miniatures when I was 14. I had, and sometimes still have, alot of help from my grandma and my parents. My grandma let me build the pasture on her property and allowed me to turn an old rundown shed into a barn. I got most of the money for my birthday and out it all towards the fence/post/gates. I saved every penny I got for months in order to purchase my first horse, Chip. Tango was given to me a little while later. I have a job now and am making payments on my mare, Rosa. The other mare, Emmy, was given to me earlier this year. I have been very forunate to have the friends and family that I do. I basically support my equine habit myself, but I know I can turn to any of them if needed.

:bgrin Erin

female, age 52 here... but I don't feel that old. I do all the work myself, married to a nice guy who cares NOT about the horses. If I ever did it over again(NOT!) I would definitely need an animal(especially) horse nut.

Latest posts

Back