WOHOO! - Pic Overload!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BM Miniatures

Reaction score
Hi All!

Got back from our 2day show yesturday night.....What I show we had!!!

We took 3 horses, my 2yr old cat A mare , 2yr old Cat B mare and my wee weanling colt harry who has just crept over so he will be B for the rest of the season
default_smile.png

This is my second year showing Stealer my wee 30" cat A mare and she was my first show horse and we finally both got our first SUpreme together! WOOHOO! So we went overall supreme Cat A! YAY! I just about burst into tears I was so happy!

Next my newest mare Skye got runner-up champion, was very pleased with her as this was our first time showing, and she also got 2 firsts in movement which is one of the things I love with this mare!

Next my wee weanling colt Harry got Runner-up Supreme Cat B on his first show ever!! I was sooo proud of him, he was so well behaved and stood so nicely and still! Sadly his nice clean legs got all dirty before we wen't into the ring as he had a little hissy fit at his tie up spot
default_wacko.png

I was so proud of my show team, and extremely happy with how Harry went!

Sorry about the pic's someone always seemed to move infront of the horse as my mother took the photo's Lol!

Skye

P1130068-Copy.jpg

P1130042-Copy.jpg

P1130043-Copy.jpg

P1130046-Copy.jpg

Being cute

P1130064-Copy.jpg

Stealer with supreme ribbon
default_smile.png

P1120037-Copy.jpg

P1120039-Copy.jpg

Harry

P1130047-Copy.jpg

P1130048-Copy.jpg

P1130049-Copy.jpg

P1130052-Copy.jpg

P1130055-Copy.jpg

P1130058-Copy.jpg

default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
Great Job!!!!!!!! I love the black pinto
default_wink.png

Oh, LOVE the blue eyes!! How striking. All of your horses are turned out very well and it looks like you certainly deserved your ribbons. Congratulations!

Leia

Congratulations on your wins - your horses look great- I'm thinking you had better build a big trophy room
default_aktion033.gif

Congratulations for a terrific show!!! You have every right to be proud of your horses - they are beauties!!!

Congratulations!!! Every time I have seen a photo of a show over there I think it looks so pretty. What a wonderful way to show out on that rolling grass. It would never happen here in a million years, we get wayyy too much rain. We are always in some musty indoor or another, dark and usually dusty. Oh well.

Your horses look really nice. I am curious to know if the B-sized horses are getting a little more popular over there. Is there a lot of driving going on, or is it mostly halter? I am just interested to hear what showing a mini in other countries is like. How many entries do you have in a show, typically?

Latest posts

Back