Wish me luck

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Denise

Reaction score
Finally after almost 2 years I am getting my pre-trial for a traffic ticket! I have been fighting this since the beginning and they are now just getting around to hearing and seeing my evidence. This is such a bogus case its not even funny. I am so sick of these small town power trippin troopers. I pray I can keep my mouth shut and not tell him where to go.
default_biggrin.png

if it's a simple traffic ticket, DEMAND A JURY TRIAL!!! there isn't a DA in the country who would waste money to bring a jury in for a traffic ticket.
default_wink.png
default_wink.png
default_wink.png

I'm back and I was a good girl.
default_biggrin.png

They dismissed the ticket, had to stay out of trouble for 6 months and pay court costs. Dear hubby said we are not paying a dime since I have done nothing wrong. So he told him "we got money we're going to trial".

I just love him when it comes down to crap like this. We'd rather pay a lawyer hundreds than give that crooked county a dime. DH told the D.A. " I find stuff like this facsinating and fun, see you soon". We left and thats it for now.
default_biggrin.png

Considering this is 2 years old now it is becoming a joke.

Latest posts

Back