Wireless Camera

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dianne 1

Reaction score
I'm thinking about purchasing a wireless camera for the barn, but the more I read the more I get confused. I have a metal barn and it is about 250' from the house. Some people tell me the wireless cameras will not work in a metal barn, but I did find this one on barncam.com that claims it works in a metal barn and transmits up to 500 feet. Has anyone purchased this camera from barncam, or can anyone give me suggestions on a good camera to buy. Thanks for your help.

wireless cams do work in metal barns and especially ones made for metal barns. I have even bought the cheap ones and they worked. But if you want to be sure then buy the pricier one from barncam.com they are reputable and if they say it will work im sure they will guarantee it

oops just a note to the drawback of wireless if you have wireless phones and they are 2mghz and your cam is 2mghz it will interfere with the cam picture

Most prefer wired cams but I love wireless
default_smile.png

Last edited by a moderator:
we just ordered a camera off ebay- 300 feet range wireless $80. for 2 cameras. asked the hubby to do all night checks on saturday so that I could get a full night sleep- on sunday morning after his coffe ordering a camera was the first thing he did that day..............

Latest posts

Back