wireless camera

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

horsefeather

Reaction score
We gave up breeding minis several years ago. We had a camera then. Some friends of ours asked us to foal their 2 mares out because they are away from home a lot. I said sure, we already have a camera. Well, we have one, but IT'S NOT WORKING! Great! I can't afford to buy something expensive for this one time. I have looked up cameras and there are LOTS of them, but they are too high for me. Does anyone here know where I could get a camera (preferably wireless, but could do wire) for under $50? Doesn't have to be fancy. All I want is to be able to watch it from our TV in the bedroom. Please let me know ASAP (yes, I have waited to the last minute to check camera
default_no.gif
) if you know of a cheap one.

Thanks for any help.

Pam

Hi Pam, Taylor Jo here. Saw your ? thought I'd just say Hi now that I recognize your signature. Great horse show this last week end. See you in Carthage? I bet your doggy was glad to get home and be cool. TJ

My foaling cameras are simply Swann Nighthawk wireless. I have five of them but think only 3 or 4 will run simulataniously. They were very inexpensive and have worked GREAT for us. They carry sound and can "see" in pitch dark stalls. We use them with simple halter buzzers and have been happy with the results. Have the router for them hooked up to a spare tv in our bedroom. This is our 3rd year with them and we love them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Actually... I have one I can let you borrow. If you would like. If so pm me for details

Holly

Back