William (Bill) Walker Memorial Fund

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dreamweaver

Reaction score
[SIZE=14pt]This is Laura Harrell (Forum name "Laura"-Flying A Farm) again with an update.[/SIZE]

As many of you know, William (Bill) Walker of This-N-That Farms, West Fork, AR passed away on Sunday afternoon (October 23) at the Tulsa Burn Center, from injuries suffered when the gasoline tanker he was driving exploded during an early morning accident.

Bill was the husband of Susan Walker and the Father of our own Forum member Dana Bryan (Dreamweaver). Bill and Susan have been involved in the miniature industry for 14 years and have been horse people most of their lives.

Unfortunately, Bill had little life insurance. He and Susan had quite a substantial herd of horses, miniatures and full sized horses. We have set up two accounts for donations for Susan's use in caring for the horses and immediate household expenses.

Susan is a wonderful, giving woman who I have been honored to consider my friend for the last 15 years. She will not ask for help on her own, so Dana and the rest of us are asking on her behalf.

The Paypal account has over $300.00 in donations already, from some VERY generous donations from some of our Forum members. The link is Paypal secure link Please send the funds to the account of [email protected] That fund is being set aside for purchases of hay and grain. I have provided Dana with a Paypal debit card for this account.

Bermuda hay from a local dealer is already set aside for her on as pay as we can basis. We also plan to set up a charge account at her feed store where she can draw from funds already paid on her behalf for grain purchases.

A fund for initial household expenses and Susan's other needs is set up at-

Bill Walker Memorial Fund

Bank of Fayetteville

PO Box 759

West Fork, AR 72774

Any help you can give is very much needed and appreciated, no matter how small or large. Susan has some tough decisions to make, along with the incredible loss the whole family is suffering. As always, your prayers are very, very welcome.

Siri-2003-BILL.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Bumping this up so those who haven't heard about this tragic accident can respond if they wish. Please, I know Frankie has started the $4.00 thread, and I will donate to it also, but Susan has quite a herd and needs any and all help we can give her. Susan is a wonderful lady who loves her horses so much. She will have to at least reduce her herd considerably and this is going to be so hard on her! If you have a dollar or two, even in change, please give so we can purchase enough feed for her horses to give her time to make these very difficult decisions!

Thanks to those who have given, thanks to those who will give, and thanks for all the prayers for Susan and her family!

Pam

Oh my goodness. My heart is in my throat. I'm so sorry. Holding Susan and Dana in ferfant prayers.

Latest posts

Back