Will these pictures work for perm/transfer?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kingminihorses

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

I need an experienced eye to look at these photos for transfer/perm papers for AMHR. Will they work? Any critiques such as cropping it any or is her forelock okay where it is? Just from reading the other posts about how so many are refused I wanted to be sure I re-took them now before waiting for them to send it back.
default_wacko.png
Thanks in advance!!
default_yes.gif

Lindsey

241184308-M.jpg

241184315-M.jpg

241184332-M.jpg

241184348-M.jpg

Should I send this too or leave it out? It show's her 'butt'-erfly spot-LOL

241184355-M.jpg

Mods: I wasn't sure to post here or in the photogallery...please move it if it needs to be. Thanks!

They look good to me too and cute filly!! She doesn't have any white on the side of her neck with her mane right? Just making sure cause if she did you'd have to show it as well.. I'd send in the extra picture as well..

default_aktion033.gif
those are perfect!! you show all 4 feet on both side photos, a lot of people cannot get those good of pics with a halter on and your mini stood all by herself. Great job!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I would send all of the above photos and perhaps take another side view of the horse with it's head towards the camera..

Thanks ya'll! She was such a good girl, all I did was walk around her just taking pics, of course she gave me funny looks a couple of times as if to say, "Are you done yet, Mom??" Lol
default_wub.png
Thanks for the tips too! I will get these printed and sent.

I was told that one picture had to be straight from the back WITHOUT holding the tail out of the way. Otherwise I think they look great. I would just get a back view without holding her tail off to the side and put that one in as well, then just send them all. I sent in about 6 pictures of my gelding and I think 9 of my mare. I put what I thought were the best ones and then I had a stack of extras and put a note in saying I sent them just in case some of the others didn't work. They just returned all the ones that didn't work or that they didn't need.

I would also send all five and you did an excellent job of getting the pictures and understanding what I think AMHR is looking for! Way to go
default_smile.png

Latest posts

Back