Wildfire in Orange Cty Cal.

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marylou

Reaction score
Does anybody here live in Orange County Cal.? They are saying lots of horses are being evacuated. This looks like a bad one.
default_sad.png
default_wub.png
:

[SIZE=14pt]i was watching this earlier on T.V. very scary. i hope everyone is safe. Nikki[/SIZE]

I don't live there, but I live near there... I sold a horse awhile back for a client that was part of the area that was evacuated.

There's another big fire on the other side of us too. It's been 80-90 degrees or more for the past week or two and we've had practically NO rain this winter/spring. California is going to have a LOT of brush fires again this summer, I'm afraid.

I've had asthma for about 47 years now, as well as other allergies. I get stuck inside the house when it's this smokey, air-wise.
default_unsure.png
:

We make it a point to keep brush cleared around our house and horses - have a couple neighbors who aren't so great about it, though. At least Norco has weed abatement laws to help!

Gosh Karen, we are headed to Anaheim and surrounding areas, for Spring Break and my son and I's asthma is terrible with smoke. Should we be prepared or does it look like they will get a handle on things in the next week or so?

Gosh Karen, we are headed to Anaheim and surrounding areas, for Spring Break and my son and I's asthma is terrible with smoke. Should we be prepared or does it look like they will get a handle on things in the next week or so?

they are both currently "out" - so unless something else happens you'tt be fine... if you want company at Disneyland, let me know, I've got an annual pass!
default_rolleyes.gif
:

they are both currently "out" - so unless something else happens you'tt be fine... if you want company at Disneyland, let me know, I've got an annual pass!
default_rolleyes.gif
:
Oh, that's good news. And hey, if you really want to spend a day at Disneyland in the company of one tired ol' lady with four kids you are welcome to join us. The hubby is staying behind to work so it's just me and the kiddos on this trip.
default_wacko.png
:

Latest posts

Back