Wht can't I get the Worlds show??

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The show hasn't started yet!
default_biggrin.png

It starts at 8:00 am on Saturday, with the youth classes.

LOL I thought the same thing and had to go look for the schedule to see it had not even started yet

What is the link? Didn't see it on AMHA's website. I'll only be up there for a couple of days, so I will have lots of computer watching time at home this year.
default_smile.png

Jan

I was getting sound, but not video from Youth Liberty - but it's over now, just hoping it'll all work properly in the morning!

The link is in a pinned topic at the top of the forum.

Yay, I'm there now, just watched a harness class, sorry, don't know which one!!!

Sami's Rocket Squirrel took Grand , I love that horse, he is so full of himself.

It is fantastic for me to be able to watch all this, I watched AMHR this year too for the first time.

It's brilliant.

I have NO money, I cannot buy anything, I must keep telling myself that.

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay, after watching 1 1/2 classes, the quality on my puter seems poor. I've updated Flash, and I am on a super fast new computer. And after watching those two classes on the net, the announcer, while very competent with a very nice voice, is no Mark! Makes me appreciate him even more! But it is nice to be able to watch them here at home.

Okay, must have been my reception. Quality has improved a lot.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back