Who's That Horse In Your Avatar

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine is my now yearling daughter (Jazzy Love Song) by my favorite mare Sassy. She's by an overo paint stallion, and out of a grade morgan/qh cross mare. I love my brat, though she may convince me to break my rule and send her off to boot camp instead of an in house intro to 'the real world'
default_rolleyes.gif
: These were taken at about 6 months old. Needless to say she will Never leave asides for training, she is my future as her mother I would never risk again breeding due to complications from carrying Jazzy.

A few more pic's of her and her mother!

SassyandJazzy106.jpg

SassyandJazzy077.jpg

SassyandJazzy048.jpg

And one last pic of Sassy doing what she does best, babysitting kids!

100_6460.jpg

I need one of those rotating ones some day!! They look awesome.

My avatar is our Sr. herdsire, WF Mas Corona
default_wub.png
: , 7 yr old son of Sids Husker. He's 27.5" tall with a wide blaze. He's chestnut/sorrell with some roaning on his butt. He's got an amazing neck and beautiful head. His personality is very misleading for a stallion and he really spoils me! But I get a reality check when I handled our 2 and 3 year old stallions! :new_shocked: Corona was shown for the first time in 2006 at two locals shows and then at Nationals. He took 5th (out of 9) and was shown totally naturally (I have the pics to prove it! :new_shocked: ). This year I've worked really hard on his diet and exercise and we have high hopes for him in the 28" and under class. We are just in LOVE with him!!

Mine is our 2006 World Champion Amateur Country Pleasure Driving Level 1 gelding, K Nells Spin To Win who is also a World Champion Yearling Futurity Gelding (and since the other thread is going full steam I will clarify. Spin placed first in both classes - different years of course - at the World Shows, he is a World Champion twice.) He was also 2006 Eastern Championship Reserve Champion Country Pleasure Driving Horse. This year he is a fat grey horse hanging out in the pasture getting a much deserved vacation.

Driving Spin is my daughter Samantha and her header is the man that made Spin the great driving horse that he is, Bobby Bridges.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mine is of my gelding, Magic Mans Challenger. He is a son of LTD's Magic Man. I brought him home after nationals in 2006, from Lisa Davis. I love him! He's an awesome boy! He is 31.5 inches.

My Avatar is Ladys Little Painted Pocohontas... called Misty in real life. She is a 32.5 sorrel pinto mare with 2 ice blue beautiful eyes. She is AMHR exclusively. Misty is homozygous for pinto and LWO negative ,thank God( my stallion is +) Misty is so very sweet, knows her name, follows me everywhere, and always has babies that look just like her with her wonderful blue eyes. She loves kids and best of all, she loves ME!

I bought her from Marnie. Thanks again Marnie! I wish I could have ten like her!

Robin

Mine is my leoapard stallion CR Lakota Renegade. I need to update my whole dang site- the pics are old- he was FAT here. I had had company that year from overseas and did not have time to condition for a spring show last year, so he was packing way too much weight!! Egads!

I bought "Stick" as a weanling from the breeder Casey Cowan when she sold her entire herd and retired. He had about four inches of hair- I am not kidding, so when he got clipped at about 8 or 10 months, there was really nothing underneath but legs and neck. I told him he looked like a stick horse drawing- my little Stick Horse. And oh dear, the name 'stuck'. So Renegade's barn name has been Stick since he was a 'kid'. Now you all know the awful secret! :eek:

He is learning to drive now and really likes it, so hope to be driving at shows next year!! He just turned five this month.

I like the 'slide show' avatars too. Pretty cool.

Jill made mine too! Thank you Jill!
default_wub.png
:

I've been trying not to ask her to add our new stallion Magic to it LOL!

Lotto (4 times)

Taxi (mare with blue eyes)

Goldie (palo pinto mare)

Rose (black pinto mare)

Danny (black gelding)

Topper (3 times)

Mine is our main herd sire, On The Rise Farm Sky Eyes Eagle, son of C-Chief Proud Eagle...

Mine is Bickels Tattoo Shady Lady, she was our first mini in over 20 years when we rescued her from an auction. She's come a long way in the last 3 years and we love her dearly.

Mine is Blaze. (AKA Blazing Thunderball de Montecillo)

He is our 2005 colt…… and simply stole our hearts soon as he was born. Blaze is "Mr Personality", very smart, and quite mischievous & affectionate.

BlazeStrip.JPG

I've tried to catch everyone by PM that mentioned they'd like a rotating avatar but I may have missed a few, or a few who'd like one but didn't say so.

Anyone who'd like a rotating avatar can just email me the pictures they'd like in it. I'll make the avatar and email it back
default_smile.png

[email protected]

My pic is of my horsey that i lease named Littlefoot's Painted Feather

I started leasing her two years ago when i joined the 4h club at littlefoot farm

She has been like my best bud ever since!

default_wub.png
: She is my other half
default_wub.png
:

Last year Jill made my rotating avatar too, Thank Jill!! :aktion033:

After the "Crayonbox" sign the horses are:

1. Starchief Appy Dans Blanket Bingo, 30.5" snowcap appaloosa stallion

2. Crayonbox Wild River Canyon 36" sorrel pinto mare, my first mini!

3. Crayonbox Cash In Your Chips 2006 black leopard, that has been sold

4. Toyland Macho Chips black leopard pure Falabella sire of "Cash" my favorite stallion!

5. Crayonbox My Kind Of Rain Falabella aka "Stormy" who has also been sold, but I love the photo. She is a sweetheart and I miss her a lot.

I am not sure who that horse is or how it managed to get in my avatar
default_rolleyes.gif
:
default_wub.png
:

Its my new stallion, "JC's Celebration" , AMHR/ASPC registered. He will be at Nationals this year so I won't even get to see him till after.........but I can't wait. He will eventually be my new herd sire.

celebration3.jpg

Pictured in my avatar are the boys of Maine Pride!! :bgrin The one in the top of the state outline is B & W's Sunrise Pure Delight (a.k.a. Sonny Honey) He is just a joy of a stallion! I don't have a real recent picture of him, but some of you will remember this one from earlier this year.

100_0314.jpg

The little fellow in the lower half of the state is Maine Pride Crown Royal (a.k.a. Roy Boy) He is out of a WONDERFUL mare that we purchased from Karen Wales, Westwind Savannah of East Acres and by Westwind BTU Crown Prince (Charley). He just keeps getting better with age, and we love him lots! Here is his most recent picture, taken on July 1st.

Roy7-1.jpg

He's a little bit of a wild child, and his rocker hairdo fits him well
default_wink.png
:

Jodi

Latest posts

Back