Who's That Horse In Your Avatar

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jill

Aspiring Cowgirl
Reaction score
Been awhile since we did this, and lots of us have updated our forum avatars since then, so.........

[SIZE=14pt]Who is pictured in your avatar???[/SIZE]

In my avatar, in this order following my logo and before the ribbon wall, I have:

1. Erica's Echos of My Destiny (pictured 2x) -- smokey silver black 3yo stallion
  2. Erica's Gone and DunIT (pictured 2x) -- grey grullo 2yo stallion
  3. Little Kings BT Bacardi Gold -- golden palomino 3yo gelding
  4. Erica's Double Dipped -- 3yo perlino mare
  5. Harrells Rowdys Reflection of Hope -- 5yo silver dapple mare
  6. Tibbs Sundowner -- 9yo silver bay gelding
  7. Erica's Big City Bomb Shell -- 2007 perlino filly
  8. Triple H Buckin Khaki -- 5yo buckskin mare
  9. Triple H Derby Day Miracle -- 7yo palomino gelding
  10. Whinny For Me's AA Eclipse -- 8yo black pinto gelding
  11. Fantasy Corrals Secret Treasure -- yearling arab grey filly
  12. Whinny For Me's Skippin Miracle -- 4yo silver chestnut sabino roan gelding
  13. Harrells Flirting With Perfection -- yearling silver buckskin filly
  14. Harrells Rowdys Reflection of Hope with Harrells Flirting With Perfection nursing
  15. Little Wee Klassic Showgirl -- 3yo bay leopard mare
  16. Harmony Hills Harvest Gold -- 8yo palomino dun mare (or light silver bay dun -- I'll get that for sure one day)
  17. Edgewood Skip To My Lou -- 14yo silver dapple pinto mare
I've got all my miniatures pictures in the avatar... Not pictured would be my small pony, Sundance, and my riding horse, Rocket.
What about you folks? Who's that in your avatars?

Last edited by a moderator:
Jill, I've always admired your horses in your avatar, they are all very beautiful!

Mine is Eddie, a.k.a. Steadie Eddie, though he's a little high energy "pretty boy"! He's my 37 1/4" B driving gelding. He came from TN in december 2006.

P6154088a.jpg

All your minis are in your avatar Jill! Wow. They are all very nice
default_yes.gif
:

My avatar is my driving mare, Chamomile... I've had her since she was 3 months old, she is my special little girl. I just love her. She is a joy to drive and is NEVER boring. AND she has the most amazing trot. I've not seen another mini that moves like her. She looks like a warmblood in miniature when she is out trotting. :538:

one of these days i will figure out that revolving avatar thing but until then, well it's not a mini horse but that's my "senior" mini jack Mirror P Marshall Dillon (although he's not quite five years old - DOB 08/15/02), he's brown with light points and quite the handsome little devil, with great confirmation! he ran with horses last year but nothing came of it... this spring he hung out with his first donkey girls and we are looking forward to his first adorable babies in 2008 :aktion033:

Dillon loves people and he was my obvious choice when asked to provide a donkey for the principals to kiss when the kids made their fundraising goals... we were invited to three elementary schools and the kids went wild to see their principals kissing a donkey. at one school we egged the kids on to convince their teachers to join in and had a line of a dozen or more... boy did Dillon eat up that attention!
default_wub.png
:

not sure what you would call a male "diva" but he is definitely that! when i go out to the pens, i have to visit him first, then the rest, then finish with him again... otherwise the next time i go out he refuses to come to the fence, even turning his face away from me when i talk to him... i have to get cookies and go in after him and make up :eek:

he's my "squeaky" boy, his bray is very high-pitched and i can mimic him pretty good... the kids roll their eyes at me but he loves it when i talk back to him. (we also have a "foghorn" - Trooper - and i can mimic him as well, but Wiley our spotted jack has a vibratto in his bray and darn it i just can't do that!) Dillon loves toys and has more than anyone else, and he plays with them ALL. he will also sit like a dog but unfortunately not on command and somehow he NEVER does it when i have the camera
default_wacko.png
:

he also fancies himself in love with my pony Skeye - well, he is about 32" and she is 12 hands! my daughter got some great shots of him trying to convince Skeye that he was the right man for the job LOL.

i won't take up a lot of room here with repeats but there are bunches of pictures of him on the donkey forum if you go back through the older posts... :saludando:

My avatar was our only 2006 foal, Rock Rivers Carolus Magnus aka "Charlie." Here's Charlie as a yearling:

charliefacing.JPG

He's an arrogant little stinker, but I love him. He'll probably be replaced when our 2007 foal arrives, but I don't intend to tell him that.

Poor Jill... I really put her threw it. I sent her all of my horses and she got them all in my avatar(some more than once).

I don't know the order right off, but can tell all the horses that are in there.

Ohio's Merri Miss(Light Palomino-looks white and is peach in the summer)"Merri" 21 year old mare-dam to Mister and KC

CKC's Mister Big Stuff(Smokey Black) "Mister" 9 year old gelding

CKC's Only The Lonely(silver buckskin)"KC" 7 year old gelding(half brother to Mister)

HA Music Mans Frankie Blue Eyes(Black/White tobiano) "Frankie" 9 year old gelding

RHA Unforgettable Locomotion(silver dapple) "Cole" 3 year old gelding

CKC's Top Of The World(chestnut-not sure what his real color is) "Topper" yearling gelding(half brother to Cole)

Erica's Bailey Bay(Bay)" Bailey" Bandito colt

and our 2 QH's

Hope to Surprise ya-- Sorrel "Surprise" 18 year old mare

Captive Moxie- dark sorrel "Moxie" 2 year old 16 hand gelding(and still growing) son of the great The Last Captive as well as a grandson of Last Detail and Mr. Moxie Man.

Kim

Jill did mine too! :bgrin Thanks Jill

The first one in my avatar (silver dapple pinto) 2006 filly born and raised on our farm Pleasant Views Flashin' Miss Zoey. We took her to 2 shows as a weanling and she was undefeated in the weanling class! We are very pleased with her. And I really look forward to driving her in the future.

The second and third in my avatar (grey appaloossa) is a 6 yr old mare that I love to death. She is the best performance horse I have ever owned and trained. We purchased her as a 2yr old that hasn't done anything but sit in a pasture. She was afraid of everything, but once I built her confidence up I got her trained to do halter obstacle, jumping, hunter, country pleasure driving. She is really competive in everything. She is going to have her first baby in 2008 and I can't wait! Edited to add her Reg. Name is Snowballs Splash N' Dots (Dotty)

And the 4th horse in my avatar is a 3 yr old mareBroadways Colors Luck Be A Lady. Just purchased her last spring from Laura Harrell of Flying A farm. I really enjoy working with this mare her name is Risky and I really don't know why because she is really calm and sweet I just trained her to drive and to tell you the honest truth she has not done one thing wrong!!!!! By far my best student, I really think she enjoys it she loves to move! We did show her in halter last year and this year a little bit but she doesn't like it very much her new fav. is driving so I'm going to keep her with that, however we will still be showing halter because she does well. Thanks for letting me share!

~Jessica

I need to update my avatar but Fred is the one in mine. Someday when I have time [sigh] I'll try the revolving avatar and put all the other guys on it. Fred is actually Rolling Ridge Rum Runner a 4x national grand champion country pleasure driving horse. He is 11 years old and is just an awesome horse. He has a presence and movement that just makes your jaw drop. Linda

Mine is my one and only Mini, "ZZ" (aka PMM Little ZZ Top). I bought him in Feb. 2007 (after being "horseless" for a LONGGGGG 15 months) and I love my boy!
default_wub.png
:

Yes Yes, Jill did my Avatar too
default_yes.gif
: ; I just love it cjmm

Bl-Wh filly is -CJMM Supreme Dream N Color

Bay Roan tovero pinto 2 yr. old filly--CJMM Painted Have A Lil Faith

Blue Roan tovero pinto yearling filly--CJMM Painted Majestic Goddess

Sorrel Overo pintallousa--Moss Grove-CJMM Blaze N Flicka

Blue Roan tovero pinto with the trophy--CJMM Painted Princess Miriah

Black overo stallion--Rockin K Grand Painted Illusion

Black/White Homozgous Pinto stallion--L&J Excessive Style

Silver Miniature Schnauzer Dog--Mini Whiskers Kiera

Gray & white pinto mare--Moss Grove CJMM Reflection Beauty

Mine are all yearlings from Oatmeal Acre

Graced by Starlight - Star - silver dapple

Wanna Sail Away Sue - Suzie- black roan pinto

Boinaivs Prancy Zephyr-Phoebe-red roan

And my pride and joy - Star Saphire - Sophie - my Sierra Dawn grandaughter
default_wub.png
:

Not sure of her color , either buckskin or dun pinto as she has a dorsal stripe plus she is loaded with paw prints !

Sophieforum.jpg

Sophieforum1.jpg

That's Bailey! (Riverdance Rebs Baileys Cream)

He's my one and only and is now 8 months old!

He's the most gorgeous, mischievous little horse around. After a long day at work, I come home to him calling out to me when my car pulls up in the driveway. My worries and stress disappear in an instant. He has given me so much pleasure in the short time I have had him, I love him dearly.

Jill made my logo too! It is brand new as of today.

After my logo is:

1. Jandts Cheeri Deeri, pictured twice, chestnut sabino broodmare and in foal again for 2008.

2. Locettas Orion Fashion Perfection, black pintaloosa mare, currently being bred.

3. Reflections What A Star, pictured twice, chestnut pinto mare, my show horse for this year. She's only 27.5" tall!

4. Redrock C Me Now, pictured twice, bay pinto stallion

5. Redrock Neon Starlight, pictured twice, silver dapple mare, in foal for 2008.

I have a few minis not pictured, such as my two 2007 foals, my gelding and a stallion that is sold but still with me temporarily and whom I have bred two of my mares to, and a leased mare.

That's my smokey cream colt, Wiccanz Sir Tumbelot, or Chino to his friends. My clever hubby did this pic as part of an advert for our NZMHA magazine
default_smile.png

Here he is 'in full'!

chino6.jpg

The horse in my avatar is

is Millie

Aka....Little Cowboy's Millennium Girl

She was my only mini up until last December..I bought her while I was still in HS oh 5.5 years ago. She's the best and I don't know what I would do without her. She's got the heart and mind of her sire, Harlans Rocio. WPSELLWOOD's daughter's gelding.

My avatar photo is of our Silver Bay herdsire Tibbs Rapid Transit.

He is a Reserve National Champion Futurity Stallion and Multiple Top Ten National Champion.

TRANSITLIZ2005.jpg

mine is Baxters Just Teasin Ya. Bay tovero aspc/amhr filly of my dreams.
default_wub.png
: She has two ice blue eyes.

teaseeating-390x285.jpg

teasehead-169x290.jpg

The horse in my avatar is SRF Buckshot, our 2 year old, 30 inch, Rowdy-Buckeroo bred stallion. His dam is Buck Ons Causin Commotion, a National Champion (BOB daughter and pinto), and his sire is a Ramblin Starbuck son. We love him for who he is - a pretty laid-back boy, with a wonderful personality and tons of charm. He can already beat our older horses in halter obstacle too!

The horse in my avatar is Goat Hills One For The Books, my 1993 grey pinto AMHA/AMHR stallion. I got him April 1st, 2007 and traded a future mini filly for him. He is a sweet boy and I have one mare due to foal by him in February of 2008. Can't wait. The mare came from the same farm as Booker and was running with him. I had mentioned to the lady I bought the mare from I was looking for a second stallion but had to wait until I sold a foal or 2 before I got one and she offered me Booker in exchange for a filly. He is very beautiful.

Latest posts

Back