WHOOOOOOOOOOOOPEE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
default_saludando.gif
default_saludando.gif
Sue

You can thank me for your little filly!!!!!!!!!!! I kept the Berry Fairy here in Northern, IL. just far enough south of you to keep her from getting back to your place and do her naughty deed before your mare foaled
default_laugh.png
default_laugh.png

My little b/w 31" bred mare I bought at the Premiere Miniature Horse sale in Shipshewana, IN kept the berry fairy here. If I knew how to post pictures I would. But we have a very flashy Sorrel colt with a huge blaze and blue eyes. He stood a whooping 15" tall. His sire is a Buckeroo son

Little Kings Cowboy Buck. We couldn't be more pleased with him. We had a little Sorrel filly April 14th. She was sired by our 24 year old stallion I had to put down last June. So we are done foaling for this year!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope someone else keeps the berry fairy away for your last little FILLY!!!!!!!
default_biggrin.png
default_biggrin.png

Congratulations Sue......She looks like a really nice filly.. Double dilutes are my favs...then dilutes..then pintos,....LOL But if I had a double dilute pinto filly I would be in heaven.. Oh sorry I got sidetracked..lol Anyway, Congratulations again...

Latest posts

Back