Whoohoo! Our portraits from Jodi French!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Laura

Reaction score
[SIZE=12pt]At least that's what Steve asked! *I* know how beautiful these kids are, but Steve has never seen them all dressed up in their sunday best. We are so happy with these pictures!!!
default_wub.png
: [/SIZE]

Hidden Meadows Making Black Magic, 17 years young, multiple National Top Five. Magic is our senior herd sire and is the sire of multiple Nat. Top Ten Winners & National & Reserve Champions.

Magic2.jpg

Magic1.jpg

Flying A Magic's Caped Crusader, a Magic son, National Halter Top Five and our current premier herd sire. Full brother to two National Halter Champions

Bandit2.jpg

Bandit1-2.jpg

Bandit3.jpg

Flying A Magic's Mr. Big Stuff, multiple National Top FIve (every year from weanling through 3 year old). Another Magic son and, although he is bred only to a few mares per year, he one of our best halter horse producing stallions.

Jammer1.jpg

Jammer2.jpg

Lucky Four Color My World, our other old man and the sire of many National & Reserve National Champions.

Splash1.jpg

Splash2.jpg

Boo, 2007 son of Loomis's War Admiral (featured on the PLATFORM mini horse and pony feed bag) and Broadway Splashtacular's C'est Ci Bon (National Halter Top Five, bred, raised and shown at Flying A Farm).

Boo3.jpg

Boo2.jpg

Broadway Splashtacular's C'est Ci Bon, Boo's Dam and Bandit's maternal sister.

Cici3.jpg

Cici2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Beautiful pictures! :aktion033: My favorite is Mr. Big Stuff :aktion033:

Jodie is just awesome ......I can't say enough about how wonderful she is.....she captures each horse's essence and personality perfectly...the beauty shines right through in the picture.
default_yes.gif
:

Last edited by a moderator:
Beautiful pictures of gorgeous horses! :aktion033:

Magic looks as good as ever. Caped Crusader should have become a Redrock horse years ago. I've always like him! Mr Big Stuff is wonderful and Color My World looks super for an older horse. Congratulations on capturing the essence!
default_smile.png

Thanks everyone
default_smile.png
These stallions are each so special to us, not only for what they produce, but for their personalities. They are SUCH individuals, but all wonderful boys.

Cici (C'est Ci Bon) is just one of those mares that stops your heart when you see her...and she's a huge love bug!

Boo is the smallest of the foals and he's thinks he's ALL THAT~LOL

[SIZE=12pt]I forgot to mention that these horses are outside 24/7. They are not stalled, sweated or fitted out. The boys are out with their mares full time and have been for years. They were brought in, clean clipped only and given a bath the day before the photo shoot. The photos are unretouched. This is them, just the way they are
default_yes.gif
: :bgrin [/SIZE]

Very nice photos and horses! Jodie does a very nice job indeed! :aktion033:

Wow its amazing how much Hawk and Magic look so much alike. All I have to say is tho where did the mane go on Chi Chi lol.

Wonderful pics
default_wub.png
:

:new_shocked: WOW great photos.

we love those pintos and appys. my daugther ashley said she loves your appy stallion.

Wow its amazing how much Hawk and Magic look so much alike. All I have to say is tho where did the mane go on Chi Chi lol.

Wonderful pics
default_wub.png
:
[SIZE=12pt]They do look at lot alike
default_yes.gif
: Chi Chi is showing her true appy-ness in that sparse mane and tail
default_wink.png
: :bgrin [/SIZE]

Lovely pics- such handsome gentlemen!!! But of course my favorite is Color.....

They all look great Laura. You have every right to be proud of them. It's easy to take good pictures when you have such wonderful prospects!
default_yes.gif
: :bgrin ~Jessica

Latest posts

Back