WHOO HOOO!! Sassy foaled!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sassy is acting quite stuck up!
default_rolleyes.gif
: Had to put up a sheet between the foaling pens because she didn't like Maggie looking at her baby!

Carol, it was not just dinner, we went outside and did BBQ pork chops on the grill! We are a mixed marrige, I'm a hillbilly and he's a redneck! But it works! :lol:

Pammy, you coming to meet this filly and have BBQ? Bring hubby and his hammock!

I need name ideas! Something with MAGIC or Magical in it. When I riff her fur, she's black. I have no ideas!

Help! :saludando:

All your comments have meant a lot to me! Thank you all! I love this baby girl!
default_wub.png
:

Carol, it was not just dinner, we went outside and did BBQ pork chops on the grill! We are a mixed marrige, I'm a hillbilly and he's a redneck! But it works! :lol:
OMG! Too funny! Jim is out BBQing Pork chops right now.
hungry.gif
And I made a big pitcher of Sangria! :new_all_coholic: I will be asleep by 7.
smilie_bett.gif

Hi, here is Magic's Mom.....
default_wub.png
:

I'm very, very proud what they both had produced. :aktion033: :aktion033:

CONGRATULATION Robin, to this beautiful filly.

Magic really seems to give all his babies this extreme dished face and refinement.

Well, he has not much to do anymore, so if anyone wants a baby like this, he is available for some mares....

Marion

[SIZE=24pt]Congratulations! Robin, she is a doll! :aktion033:
default_wub.png
: [/SIZE]

Bill

WOW Robin! Congrats :aktion033: :aktion033: ...we've had a couple of those deliveries too, so happy it turned out well for you too and what a looker for all that heavy lifting! I love her THIS END UP rump arrow
default_wub.png
:

Congratulations Robin she is very pretty!

Pammy, you coming to meet this filly and have BBQ? Bring hubby and his hammock!
Hee hee we are counting down the days!!! Can't wait until we get to come and visit!! As for a name how about ROKO's black magic woman????

Awwwww what a precious little cutie pie she is!!! Big congrats to Momma, Poppa and you!! Love her color!
default_wub.png
:

Latest posts

Back