Who would you want for president?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sedeh

Reaction score
My friend sent me an email with a link to abcnews matchomatic....you choose(without knowing who said it) responses you agree with more regarding various issues. Then they tally your vote and tell you who you would be voting for. Mine did come out McCain but there were several areas where I agreed more with Obama. Actually pretty interesting.

http://abcnews.go.com/politics/MatchoMatic/fullpage?id=5542139http://abcnews.go.com:80/politics/MatchoMatic/fullpage?id=5542139

Last edited by a moderator:
hmmmmmm
default_unsure.png
for some reason I can't get the link to work. I'm not very good at this.
default_no.gif

You need to put your www. in there or it wont work. LINK I hope this helps!

Mine say McCain! Whoop whoop! Have I told you how excited I am that he is running for president along with Sarah Palin?
default_laugh.png
He is leading in Ohio as per Rasmussen and we have 20 electorial votes! I am soooo excited! I also can not wait for the debates to start this Friday.

Fran

Of course mine matched Obama, but I was surprised that I went with McCain on 2 questions
default_wink.png

Mine were for McCain

...and I am still undecided
default_new_shocked.gif

just sitting on the fence...watching and listening...

Mine were for McCain - of course!!!!

Barbie

Most of mine matched Obama. The 2 that didnt , were on immigration, figured that. So all that 'matched' McCain, was it a complete match?

Well, Obama went flying off my teeter totter. All but one of my picks were for MCCAIN.
default_biggrin.png

default_aktion033.gif
default_yes.gif
Not suprised that all of mine were for McCain!
default_yes.gif
default_aktion033.gif

Mine were all for McCain except for the one on gay marriage. I wasn't trying to pick who said what as much as which one I agreed with. However, I did think McCain was the one who that quote was from when it was really from Obama.

Latest posts

Back