Who would you love to be President? My choice would be.....

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, sounds like we agree, River
default_biggrin.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I haven't read all the responses, but what I wouldn't give for a president like Reagan! Passion, panache,integrity,and Kahunas!!!!!!

I think Ellen should be president! Lol! Everyone loves Ellen!! Think of the dancing she would do!

Hey, maybe they could even make room for Ralphie May?!?! I love his perspective on "politically correct". Maybe even Biden could stay on with that proposed lineup because he provides a good amount of comic relief
default_biggrin.png

OK.. he can come back as a Zombie....

(Honestly forgot, think I am getting old... LOL)

Oh man, now that would be cool! Zombies make everything more interesting
sid.gif

... If The Walking Dead came on each day, I'd watch it each day. Can't get enough!!!
default_cheers.gif

If this thread HAS to be only for fun, I still pick George Carlin.

Even as a zombie, he'd ........ *deleted because this is supposed to be a "fun" thread*
default_smokesmile.gif

default_new_rofl.gif

Hey, maybe they could even make room for Ralphie May?!?! I love his perspective on "politically correct". Maybe even Biden could stay on with that proposed lineup because he provides a good amount of comic relief
default_biggrin.png
Ok, Jill. I said I was outta here earlier but now I have to
default_new_rofl.gif
at your comic relief comment about Biden. Now that's funny! I don't care who you are...gitterdone. Duh. If only I had nominated Larry the Cable Guy he could add some sophistication.

Latest posts

Back