Who watched the World Show on RFD TV?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lvponies

Reaction score
I thought it was great!! I've never been to the Worlds and loved seeing pieces of it on TV. It was great seeing stories about the youtn. Did anyone else bawl out loud over a Horse for Sara? I did!!! That was just so very special!!
wub.gif
I can't wait to see the next episode!!

Did anyone else bawl out loud over a Horse for Sara? I did!!! That was just so very special!!
OMG I just got on here to post about it, just got done watching it. And Yes I was bawling over her getting that horse! Who ever was so thoughtful enough to do that and make a little girl who gave up her make a wish to go to Disney land to be able to just pet a mini, is one GREAT person! And I'd personally love to be able to thank them.
aktion033.gif
There's not enough people in this world with kind hearts like that anymore.

And the little 3 year old, was just adorable! Too cute for words!

It was nice getting to see the world show I've never attended but would love to someday.
wub.gif

crybaby.gif
crybaby.gif
crybaby.gif

You can add my tears in there.

That was a beautiful thing for them to do.

Weren't all the little ones adorable.

I had the pleasure of meeting Sara and her grandparents right after the World show. I brought the gelding to Oklahoma City and they came and picked him up at my farm. I've never seen a more excited child getting a horse!!! The whole family was so excited! It was a group of wonderful people to donate their time, training and a NICE horse!

Even my husband was very emotional about the show.

Stephanie

GRRRR Was it just on fro 8:00 to 8:30? I looked at it on guid, and I couldnt see anything to do with miniatures, exept horse babies!!! What was it called?

-Gage-

Well I missed it...sigh ~ ~

So does anyone know if it is going to air again?

Gage it was on the "horse babies" show, whay theylisted it there who knows but it's on again tomorrow at 6am if you can tape it.

I couldn't stop the tears either. I watched the show on the web cam but that wasn't on that I saw.

I recorded on my dvr and will do same next weekend for part 2.

God knows none of my horses will ever look like that eh? But fun to see.

Maxine

Becky said:
I had the pleasure of meeting Sara and her grandparents right after the World show.  I brought the gelding to Oklahoma City and they came and picked him up at my farm.  I've never seen a more excited child getting a horse!!!  The whole family was so excited!  It was a group of wonderful people to donate their time, training and a NICE horse!
498105[/snapback]

Becky you are one NICE woman! That story was very moving. Will you be able to keep up with Sarra and her horse? I'd love to know how she does and stuff!

I was at the World show but did not get there until later in the week so I missed all the youth classes. I was very impressed with the job they did showing what youth can do with minis and did shed a few tears too. It was also fun to see a lot of familiar faces. I look forward to the next program in the series which will be about amateur and open classes. The shows will be repeated seberal times so I hope everyone can catch them.

The AMHA will be showcased on RFD-TV, starting TOMORROW, Thursday, November 10.  These shows will follow exhibitors at the 2005 World Show and have lots of exciting footage from the event.  The first episode which will air this weekend, focuses on the Youth.  Next weekend's episode highlights the Amateur and Open parts of the World Show.  Be sure to tune in!

November 10 

10 PM EST

November 11

6 AM EST

November 13

2 PM EST

November 17

2 PM EST

November 17

10 PM EST

November 18

6 AM EST

November 20

2 PM EST

** Please note: The 2 pm airing on Thursday, November 10 has been pre-empted. 

It will be rescheduled at a later date.**

RFD-TV is channel 9409 on Dish Network and channel 379 on DirecTV.  To find out how to get RFD-TV, please contact your local cable provider.

Just watched the show (thank goodness for dvr) and I must say it was very nicely done. Enjoyed seeing the kids working with their horses. Giving the little girl Sarra her own horse was very heartwarming.
wub.gif
Good show AMHA.
yes.gif

I also watched it ..We were all very emotional ..that was a great thing to do and such a great little one....I have 5 children and im trying to get all five interested in showing and so far my two girls ages 11 and 8 love it ..I think ill let me three year old son show this coming year.

I watched it and enjoyed it too! I admit that I had tears too.
smile.gif

i taped it on the dvr this morning. what a great story!! hey fran come on over if you want to see it!

Kay

sad.gif
sad.gif
Well, we can't get cable here. They tell us our location isn't good for satellite.
sad.gif
sad.gif
we miss out on EVERYTHING!
sad.gif
sad.gif

Oh, according to Becky, that horse for Sara was one NIIIIIIIICE gelding! Had already won a bunch in the show ring! Wasn't that a generous thing to do? Wish I could see
sad.gif
sad.gif

Charlotte

H and I watched, and I did cry when Serra got her horse! I was really impressed with how well behaved the horses were for the little kids handling them and told H that Sunny is also really good for little kids
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

Darn It....it isn't on this morning.
sad.gif
After last nights show I was really looking forward to it.

I got pretty teary eyed watching that surprise presentation of a new horse to one very happy little girl. God bless whoever did it!!!
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif

I have dirctv and it was advertising it in the schedule under Horse Babies for 10pm last night and 6am this morning, however, that's not what was on. It was some Classic Country music show, no horses at all. I can't believe this, I thought they replaced the horse babies show for some reason, but here to find out you all watched it...I wonder why I couldn't get it...my area maybe? I am so mad I could spit!
crybaby.gif
frusty.gif
torch.gif

Latest posts

Back