Who is watching The Amazing Race

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Minimor

Reaction score
how many episodes have I missed? I know that it is on tonight, but I'm wondering when it started this season?? The past 2 weeks all we've had is the Olympics--we don't have cable & our local channel that carries the Race was our Olympic coverage channel. I'm assuming that the race started either 1 or two weeks ago--if it's been on longer than that it sure was never advertised & hasn't been listed in our paper's TV listing.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think this is the 3rd week. I am watching it this season because a pair of our Oklahoma Rodeo champions are competing this time. They are a "hoot" and so far they are doing great!

Barbara

I am not watching it this season but I have in past years. When I saw your thread it reminded me of your "weird" box-----anything ever happen with that?

Did you ever figure out where it came from? Inquiring minds want to know!!!

I taped the show earlier so will watch it in a bit--I did see the start & saw the cowboys. (My aunt already hopes they will be the winners--said they seem nice.)

ah, that weird box. No, nothing more ever came of that. I haven't seen any of my neighbors all winter so haven't even been able to look at them suspiciously and wonder "was it him?" or "was she the one?" The neighbors that are out snowmobiling have been respecting the hot wire fence around the pasture & haven't been joyriding around in there--trespassers would be very obvious, or at least their tracks in the snow would be.

Now that my Shepherd, Arielle, is a bit older she is getting better at noticing sounds and barking at things, so I'm hoping that "next time" she would sound the alarm & run out to bark at the person. Of course, really, I hope that there isn't any next time, but if there is...

The past 2 weeks all we've had is the Olympics--we don't have cable & our local channel that carries the Race was our Olympic coverage channel.
default_unsure.png

Amazing Race is on CBS.

The Olympics was only on NBC. No chance it could have been on CBS...

*is confused*

And I am also hoping for Jet & Cord (cowboys) to do well... Cord is a PBR bull rider.
default_yes.gif

This is just my favorite show ever I would love to go on this show with one of my kids actually would have to be my oldest... Raven is to nice and not very sneaky (I am glad about that but doesnt make for a winning race partner in this case)

I love the cowboys so far they are my favorite and while I find them somewhat annoying I do like the 2 cops as well. They are pretty funny and have no clue that they are being funny.

tagalong--here CTV was our Olympic channel, and CTV is also the channel that carries The Amazing Race. Without cable we don't have CBS or NBC!
default_biggrin.png

Lisa--at times being on the race would be fun. I'd be done, though, as soon as there was some detour that involved heights. I have this phobia about heights--I think I could have managed to go down that water slide thing that got the one team eliminated last season, but if there was a bungee jump...I'd be OUT!!! If it was a roadblock my partner could do it, but if it was the detour so that both team members had to do it, there is just no way!!

But yes, it's my favorite show--gives me glimpses of places & countries that I will never visit--many that I would never even want to visit, but it's interesting to see them this way!

Latest posts

Back