Who is coming up in AMHR National Tulsa, OK

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RockinSMiniature

Reaction score
Hi All,

I live about 20 mins away from Tulsa Fairground (in Oklahoma).

I had been going out there twice already and will be my third in this year..

I liked to explore and meet the miniatures and watch in the show ring.

I don't show our miniatures and I love to look at everyone's miniatures.

I am curious who is coming to the AMHR National Show in Tulsa, OK.

In Sept of 2009 and hopefully to meet you all in person!.. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
I went last year as it was my first time, and it was a blast. I am hoping to go back agian this year with my own
default_smile.png

I am hoping to go, maybe not with one of my own this year but hoping to take one of my own to show(depends on money). I'd like to go and watch the classes, meet fellow miniature owners and lovers and help out.
default_smile.png

I am planning on going - long 3 day drive each way, but it is a lot of fun and I look forward to seeing lots of beautiful horses, lots of old friends and making new ones.

Stacy

I'm going, went two years ago to watch, took 1 last year, and this year hopefully 3 or 4 of them!
default_biggrin.png

We will be there with 5 horses maybe 6. We are always stalled in the Super Dudy Barn with Taylors Pony Farm, McCarthy's Lakeside Stables and Dawns Chase Farm. Come on over and say Hello !
default_saludando.gif

Ive been showing 6 years working towards this! Last year as a youth and saving every penny to pay my own way LONG trip; SO excited
default_wub.png
default_wub.png

Last year was our first year, and are planning on making the trip again this year. We had a great time. We are with the group from Kentucky. I believe it was the Expedition Barn. Come on over, sit and visit a while.

This year will make will be #4 for us. We are also in the Super Duty barn. Last year we took 6 horses, but will probably only take 3 this year (we will finally have time to ENJOY the show). Stop by, we always love to meet new people and talk minis.

We go each year just to visit and meet forum members! I hope we get to go this year too! If we do, I hope to meet more of you while we're there!

default_saludando.gif

I hope to be there too with a couple of horses. This will be my first year showing so we will see how everything goes. Hope to meet you there!

I have vague, half-thought-out, wistful-maybe sort of plans of attending. Possibly. Sort of. Someday. The new Western division makes it worth it for me.

Leia

Plan on being there again this year with Rosa Roca and the group. Will probably be back in the Explorer Barn (Old Barn C) right outside the vendor area.

See you there

Somehow, I doubt it this year but I would love to go. If I get a chance I may try and go down just to check it out. It is a goal tho to go with one of my minis some year soon
default_wink.png

Last year was my first year and I only got to stay 2 days and I only had 2 horses. This YEAR I have 4 horses and I plan on staying longer. I don't know where I'll be but please look me up, I have blue show curtains with pink letters with my farm name, come say hi I'd love to meet you all. I'm already getting excited. TJ

Will be my first year if I do go but definetly wanting to get at least my horse there, if not with me with a trusted trainer
default_smile.png

I really want to go, but I have a lot of work to do, because NONE of my geldings are AMHR registered and I will need to hardship 4 of them, or in other words- $800 !!!!! ugh.

We have gone the past 3 years. The first and third year with horses, the 2nd year just to watch. All 3 were great! I have a lot of personal family things going on right now, but am hoping that all things will be a go this year and we will make it. Not sure yet how many horses. The first year we brought 2, last year we had 4 down there. This year we could possibly have 5. Yikes!

Latest posts

Back