Who is coming up in AMHR National Tulsa, OK

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We'll be there.
default_smile.png

Jan

Well, if all goes s planned, Sharon will be there working on getting you all in the ricg at the gate and I will be back in center ring, hoping to announce all of your horses and your names correctly.

Mark & Sharon

We are planning on being there usually stalled in barn C ? across from vendors hall.. Sure will like the shorter drive with our move we are only 465 miles from Tulsa verses 1,102 miles... Makes such a pleasant thought for the drive...
default_biggrin.png

Please be sure to look us up at the Amore' Miniatures Stalls, always love visits and meeting new faces
default_saludando.gif

Janice Silvio

Amore' Miniatures

[SIZE=12pt]My husband Terry will be attending and keeping me current on what's transpiring since I'll be at home watching our last mare "Alamos Destinys Bay Snow" of the foaling season. Unfortunately, there's always that one.....[/SIZE]

I would like to go but I doubt I can (new job)

But 2 of my Boys will be down there
default_wub.png

Watch out for

MMMTC Unexpected Ice Storm will be Showing

in Open Halter 2yo Stallions 29" - 31" & Multi Color Stallions

With High Plains Training Center

and..............

Hot Waters Show Stopper

He won't be showing - just coming home afterwards

WOW!!.. I am getting more thrilled and looking forward to meet you all!!..

I am not plan to show and I really love to see all the miniature horses and meet new people!...

I always think that the miniatures are very speical and sweet and loveable!!.. hehe!!..

Also in Broken Arrow, Oklahoma (about 15 mins south of us) and their son had allergic from the dogs and cats and etc and then they got a miniature horse for him and the city was complaint about the miniature horse in the "city limit" and the owner had to court to fight and want to KEEP the miniature and which she does go in the house and they have all private fence in whole yard and we found out few days ago that they will LET him have the MINIATURE horse in thier HOME!!.. YAYA!!.. I CLAPPED AND YELL AS YAYAYA!!!.. I am so happy for them!!...

Sometime I go there 3 to 5 time to see everyone's miniatures.. hehe!!..

Looking forward to meet you all!..

God Bless!

I'm planning on being there, probably just with my new horse. Don't know where our stalls are- I think Lyn usually gets the same block, so it would be (I think) Barn D? I normally just wander around shows until I stumble upon the right block (or someone tells me where I need to be. LOL)

Latest posts

Back