Who here has a stallion in the Outstanding

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HJF

Reaction score
I was just curious as to who on here has a stallion(s) that is in the book Outstanding Miniature Stallions Past and Present by Pat Elder. I don't have one in it but there are a few sires to my minis in there! I have an East Acres Golden Jubilee son (avatar), a Tinker Toys Fiesta son (Pizazz),and a Little King Supreme Dream daughter.
biggrin.gif
If you do it would be great if you could post their pictures!!
yes.gif
yes.gif

[SIZE=14pt]We have our National Top 5 Stallion, 26.75" NFC's Quicksilver in the book![/SIZE]

Here's a pic of me and Quicksilver at this years Equifest Benefit Show for the Crumbley House Brain Injury Center! He's still got it at 16 years of age!

nondo1.jpg

My incredible stallion, Harts Tip Top Flash is in it.

9-04FlashLiz.jpg

One of my other stallions, Redrock Incognito is now eligible for the next edition with his World Championship and multi Top 10's! He's also now the sire of a World Champion and Top 10 daughter.

9-04IncignitoLiz.jpg

We have 4 stallions included in Pat Elder's book........

Bond Peppy Power

pic-s_bpp.jpg

Yashica Light Vant Huttenest

Yashica11-11-05.jpg

Cross Country Call Me Awesome

Awesome185.jpg

Mountain Meadow Playboy Lucky Stryk

ls_mmpls.jpg

I do! I have a stallion in the book, too: A F Ivy Toro!

Toro.jpg

By the way, Toro is the only “European†(i.e. residing in Europe) stallion featured in the book, which of course makes me very proud.
wub.gif

saludando.gif
Conny

We do...Our AMHA World Champion Single Pleasure Driving Stallion...Flight of fancys Great Expectation a.k.a Dickens is included in Pat Elder's Outstanding book!! It was such an honor for us...as, we LOVE our little Man so much!

This is Dickens at the AMHA World show moments before he Won World Champion. He is the coolest horse I have ever driven...its like driving a little red sports car
wink.gif

My friend Jody Hoch took this photo of Dickens.
AMHA%20Nationals%202004%201%20424bigtrot.jpg

Two of our stalions were in the book....

SRF Centurian, Multiple National And Reserve National/World Champion

centurian1.jpg

and, SRF Nobility, A National and Reserve NAtional Champion.... Son of 2x AMHA National Grand Champion Mare, NFC Dandy's Shady Lady

nobility1.jpg

We were very excited to have our stallions included in Pat Elder's Wonderful book!!

We do!
aktion033.gif

Lucky 17 Cowboy and Star Skipper!

They even put in the poem about Cowboy from his 5th birthday party where he went OFFICIALLY 25 1/2"!
yes.gif
The author of the poem.....not a horse person at all.... even bought a copy of the book to show everyone she knows
biggrin.gif

Now we have had mares invited for the Outstanding Mares book and I'm working on getting the information for that.....it's quite an undertaking
yes.gif

I found the stallion book to be very interesting as it has many notable stallions in it that are never advertised and that I've never heard of or seen pictures of. Very educational
yes.gif
From a mini horse point of view
biggrin.gif

Charlotte

I am a bit confused - it almost sounds as if stallion bios are submitted?? And not just chosen?? *puzzled*

Tagalong, I don't have the info in front of me, but Pat has certain criteria that must be met for a horse to be included in the books she writes. But yes, you submit your horses' information to her, she looks it over, then approves/disapproves it for her book.

She is working on the mares book now, and we're very excited to have a mare that will appear in it! The mares also must meet certain show and/or produce criteria as well.

Do you know if Wittmaacks Little Skipper is in the book. And if he is could you tell me if a daughter of his is on his page. Little Skippers Candleglow is her name. We had the author ask if it was ok to put here in the book for him as one of his get. We haven't got around to ordered the book, but I am just interested to hear if she is in the book. Candleglow was an awesome show horse and now is producing awesome show horses. Just wondering because i know they said they were putting her in the book as his get. Aubrey

Aubrey715 said:
Do you know if Wittmaacks Little Skipper is in the book. And if he is could you tell me if a daughter of his is on his page. Little Skippers Candleglow is her name. We had the author ask if it was ok to put here in the book for him as one of his get. We haven't got around to ordered the book, but I am just interested to hear if she is in the book. Candleglow was an awesome show horse and now is producing awesome show horses. Just wondering because i know they said they were putting her in the book as his get. Aubrey
511331[/snapback]

He's on page 251, and Little Skippers Candleglo is listed under him as being a multiple Regional Grand and Reserve Champion, and a Reserve Champion producer.

I was honored to have my 3 stallions included in this wonderful and educational book, and like many others are again honored to be able to offer several mares for Pat's consideration.

My stallions are:

Mountain Meadows Special Express (aka Prince)

Century Farms Bey Masquerade

Flying W Farms Debonaire

You can find them on my website (which is under construction, so please be patient) under both Stallions and Reference Horses : www.mountainmeadowsminiatures.com

Stacy

Thanks Stephanie for finding that out for me. I need to get around to ordering one of the books. We are very proud of Candleglow and she has produced some outstanding foals for us. Aubrey

Thanks Stephanie for finding that out for me. I need to get around to ordering one of the books. We are very proud of Candleglow and she has produced some outstanding foals for us. Aubrey

Latest posts

Back