Little King Doctor Dream

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Magic Marker Minis

Reaction score
Does anyone know where he is? The last I know of, he was at Olympia Farms, but for sale for $8,000. Then, I saw him posted on one of the horse sale boards (Equine Now?). This was about a year or so ago... I don't know what happened to him after that. I'm asking because he is Casper's sire and I'm wondering what happened to him...

Here is a pic of Casper... all spiffed up so I can upload his pics to our Magic Marker Facebook site!
default_smile.png

Presenting Wisteria Farms GMB Dream Come True -- Little King Doctor Dream (x Little King Supreme Dream) X AF Gold Charm. In the first pic he is with one of Toni's stallions, Freelands Geronimo Navajo Feather (Bear Branch Geronimo Feather x Freelands Fiesta Juliana), aka Navajo. In the second pic, he is with his girlfriend, Creta Hills Okie Winds a Blowin, aka Wind. I'm hoping for a double dilute next year because Wind is smoky black.

Tomorrow we'll be spiffing up Rohan, Toni's other stallion. We were going to spiff Rohan up today but we ran out of time and energy...
default_smile.png

SANY0782.JPG

SANY0772.JPG

AMHA studbook still has him registered to Joan Richards of Olympian Ranch. So if he was sold, the new owners didn't transfer him into their name
default_sad.png

Don't know where he is but if anyone has any info on him or pictures they could pm me I would appreciate it. I have one of his sons as well and other than his hieght, color and parents which I got from my boys registration I know nothing about him but am interested in changing that. Thanks.

Although we do not know where Doctor Dream is, we do own his dam, Stouts Miss Shortcake who is a beautiful 18 years old.

we bought Shortcake in the "make a wish" sale and she had a beautiful colt this past May If I can ever figure out how to do pics I will post pics of them. I believe she produced three world champions

Bonnie, get a free account at photobucket.com and upload your photos there and I can help you from there if you need help posting
default_smile.png

Little King Doctor Dream is doing great! My parents have him and he is still in the north Texas area. He is a spectacular horse and has brought so much joy to my parents since he left the Olympian Ranch. He and the two other minis they have, have been my their pride and joy for many years now. He is in the process of getting the paperwork updated through the Association, so everyone can have better/more complete. records.

Latest posts

Back