Who Has The Tiniest Appaloosa Stallion out There?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

drk

Reaction score
Hi Everybody !!!!!

I was curious to see who has the smallast Appy stallion out there !!!!

Lets hear about them and PLEASE POST PICTURES

Diane

we have a small blue roan appy stallion, i think he is 29 or 30 not sure,here is a head shot i dont have a full body shot yet sry!

cloud.jpg

maybe Tony (Little America's)has a small appy stallion?

Last edited by a moderator:
I may not have the smallest appy stallion but I have a pretty small guy that is very special, to me anyway
default_wub.png
: . He is registered at 29.5 inches and Im not sure he is even that tall. He is my Lucky Four Rebels Real McCoy and he is the only Appaloosa son of Sids Rebel. McCoy is well proportioned for being so small and has a long neck and a very pretty head. I am getting into driving more and more so really not a big fan of tiny minis. But that said I am thrilled to own McCoy and think he is all that and a bag of chips
default_yes.gif
: !!

Here he was in show shape just starting to color up appy.

McCoyshowstackTEXASlleftside.jpg

mccoyhead.JPG
And here are recent pix of him fat and happy here at home.

McCoyleftsideBest507.jpg

McCoyleftCLOSEheadbodyGREAT507.jpg

McCoyHeadrightsidemaneCLOSEUPGOOD507.jpg

McCoy has a little new son just born last month. He is a repeat breeding and his older brother had colored

up appy by 6 mths so we are hoping this new guy does too. Either way he is just lovely. Here he is just born.

dottmccoycoltmomwalknice1wk.jpg

Here is his older full brothers little spotted butt at 6 mth old.

RebelbuuttshaveclosesideGOOD1205.jpg

We have several, but don't imagine that they are the smallest out there.

At 27.75", Little America's W. T. Question Mark is our smallest appaloosa senior stallion at age 4.

question_natl2005r.jpg

Here is Little America's Silver Keepsake who is 27.5" as a two year old:

keepsakeDSC_9085.jpg

The next is Little America's Kickapoo Joy Boy who is a little under 28". He also is a two-year old.

kickDSC_0276.jpg

Another, not as small, but still only 31", Little America's D. S. Whatadream.

whatadream3_9_4face.jpg

Little America's Sterling Storm, another four year old is about 30", I think.

sterlingDSC_7685.jpg

We have a couple more on hold that will make the list more than likely.

Tony,

I just love seeing all your tiny appies and immediately thought of your Incredible when this topic was posted.

How tall do you think your MyOhMy will turn out? I just LOVE him!!

Susan O.

may i ask how tall the pintoloosa colt that came out of a orion son and daughter got?
I forgot about him. He is probably 30.5". Need to get an updated picture of him.

>>i love keepsake.<<

I do too! I had him for sale for about a year and then thought, "If he were for sale somewhere else, I would probably try to buy him." So, WHY SELL HIM? LOL

i met keeosake at my last show, the family fiesta in San antonio, and he is the most gorgeous little guy! u just want to pick him up! if i hadnt bought my new gelding <----avatar i would have stalked keepsake
default_smile.png

Hairicane...

McCoy is one handsome man! I have a couple of girls that would like to come over to visit for a little while!

default_yes.gif
:
default_wink.png
:
default_yes.gif
:
default_wink.png
:

Hairicane...

McCoy is one handsome man! I have a couple of girls that would like to come over to visit for a little while!

default_yes.gif
:
default_wink.png
:
default_yes.gif
:
default_wink.png
:

Well thank u Dreamweaver :bgrin !!! We love little McCoy too. And if he could get online Im sure he would be saying "GIRLS, visiting?? Oh yes!! When , When, When???" LOL :aktion033: He LOVES the ladies
default_wub.png
:

Very nice stallions out there.. Thanks for everyones pics.

Tony.... I have to say that I'd love to take your little guy JOY BOY home with me
default_wink.png
:

Can I have him please... :bgrin

I just purchased two very small 2 year old fillies for future breeding and I'd love to find an under 28" black leopard stallion for them.

Here they are... The one on the left is 27.25" and the one on the right is 28.75"

1.jpg

Wow Diane those girls are gorgeous! Congrats!!

Thanks, I just got them on Monday and they are like 2 little Angels and they are best friends.

They have heavy appy breeding top and bottom and their sire is 4W STARKEEPER 29" Black Leopard

Here he is

starkeeper05a.jpg

00starchamp.jpg

4W Starkeeper

2000 AMHR National Champion Multi-Colored Stallion

2000 AMHA Top 10 Multi-Colored Stallions

2000 AMHA Top 10 Yearling Stallion - 28in and Under

2001 AMHR National Champion

Multi-Color Stallions/Geldings - A Division

2002 AMHA National Top Ten Multi Colored Stallions

Latest posts