Who Has The Tiniest Appaloosa Stallion out There?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep I thought that looked like Sky and American Idol! I really wanted to buy Sky but she was sold when I inquired =) Stinker LOL! Sky has the most gorgeous head for an appy and one so tiny. I would love to be on a waiting list for a foal from her!

Last edited by a moderator:
Yep I thought that looked like Sky and American Idol! I really wanted to buy Sky but she was sold when I inquired =) Stinker LOL! Sky has the most gorgeous head for an appy and one so tiny. I would love to be on a waiting list for a foal from her!
No Problem, I'll let you know when she is due to have her first foal
default_smile.png

She does have a gorgeous Arab head on her, I was really taken by her head. Idol also has a nice tiny shaped head on her too but Shooter (Sky) has an exquisite head on her.

I'm really pleased with them both. I'm going to clip them up alittle for new photos for my site so I'll be sure to get a good head shot of Shooter.

I have a 28" Bay Blanket Stud, I would post pics but I dont know how too. Plus I may get some rude comments, as he was attacked by 3 dogs and has scars on his neck, and then his false nostrils collapsed, and his nose is not round anymore and his bite went off due to surgery.

Golly.jpg

Golly, all 28" of him - to the withers- he probably stands around 27-271/2" "American"
default_rolleyes.gif
: - he was a little fat in this pic, he might stand less if he were trimmed up a bit.

Latest posts

Back