Who has a 4-Wheeled wagon for there minis?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Celtic Hill Farm

Reaction score
Sooo... Who has a 4-Wheeled wagon for there minis? I was wondering if you could get some measurements on it, i would greatly appreciate it! Like, how Wide, High, Long.

Well, I do but it is stored for the winter in a shed that has not been accessed all winter so there is about 4.5 feet of snow around it. I won't see that wagon until around the end of April probably. Sorry I can't get the measurements now but if you still are looking in a few months feel free to contact me and I'll get them for you.

AlB and his wife Susan do it is the cutest covered wagon
default_wub.png
. I'm sure Al doesn't have any snow to contend with (as he likes to remind us on occasion).
default_wink.png

It was in their avatar in the past but I'm not sure about now.

I have a couple 4 wheel buggies

i could get some measurements later today

1st one is fairly small....I am 5"4" tall and I JUST BARELY fit in it.

FRINGEHORSECART.jpg

the second one is a bit larger... It is very comfortable to sit in

fineharnessbuggy028.jpg

"Chicks and ducks and geese better scurry

When I take you out in the surrey,

When I take you out in the surrey with the fringe on top!

Watch that fringe and see how it flutters

When I drive them high steppin' strutters.

Nosey pokes'll peek thru' their shutters and their eyes will pop!..."

Asia -- you have a surrey with the fringe on top -- be still my heart! I'd so love to drive Mingus in one of these.

How much does that one weigh?

I have a viceroy also. It's in pieces right now waiting for me to refinish. It's also under ice! it is 18" wide, I think 54" long. One thing I found is that it pull VERY differently than a 2 wheel cart, and it takes some time for the horse to get used to it! II didn't realize that until I pulled it into the barn after the first time trying it. My mare acted like she had never pulled anything before!

It's fun to ride in though.

Latest posts

Back