Who else gives their Doggy and Kitty Kids....

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Katiean

Reaction score
Brandy got more then anyone else. Maybe because she is still a puppy and will play with things. Since we were having guests Christmas Eve I got Brandy a big knuckle bone (1st present). She went in and laid down to chew it. You wouldn't have known we even had a big dog. Then today She got her stocking. It had balls and stuffed toys with squeakers. She takes such good care of her toys. She never takes the squeakers out of her toys and gets upset if one gets a rip in it. Bea, Precious and Cookie all got a shirt or sweater. The kitty's got one present together. It was a giant mitten that they can crawl into with crackly stuff inside. Kind of like the shopping bags I have to take away from them. They all liked their gifts but Brandy liked hers best. We used to have a cocker that would go around and steal the other dogs toys and sit with them all in front of her between her front legs. What a brat.

We always buy Christmas gifts for our "babies" too. I think they look forward to it each year!
default_biggrin.png

OMG, Christmas wouldnt be Christmas if we didnt include our furkids. Not only do they get presents from us, but from my daughter and her family, my son and family, my sis, and some special friends. And everyone is informed no rawhides of any types. We have 4 furkids, our black lab and our 3 standard poodles...so far they have 16 new stuffed toys, (4 for each) 4 beef bones,(one for each) 8 nylabones, (2 for each) 4 bags of Greenies,(one for each) and 2 boxes of treats.(have to share those) and we also got them each a new collar, and a special ornament for our doggie tree. Tomorrow they will be getting there presents from my sis. Mine make out like big bandits on Christmas.

I have seven dogs and at the beginning of the month they each got a special Christmas collar, and one special doggy themed stocking to share (the only stocking hanging up in the boat). Then I ordered them a couple boxes of special Christmas flavor cookies for them from CloudStar.com. Then we went to Petsomething and got a bag of 43 teenie Greenies and a bag of Greenie biscuits to share, plus a couple bags of freeze dried rabbit ears and rabbit feet from a dog specialty store. And finally, I got the littles a bike trailer to ride around in. My pony (who thinks he's a dog) got special peppermint treats, a new place to board, a thorough grooming, updated vaccinations, deworming, a hoof trim and I'm still searching for the perfect new halter and basic care kit for him. I'm also working on getting him started in driving. I guess you could say the kids are a bit spoiled!

We get stuffed animals and treats for our dogs and wrap them. Anytime there's a present to be unwrapped (anytime of year), they are selfishly hopeful it's for them. Once H made the mistake of giving me a gift (teddy bear) but saying out loud "This is from Winston and Willow" and apparently dogs don't know the difference between "from" and "for" very well
default_biggrin.png
They were beside themselves wanting that bear!

We buy ours presents also. We give them their gifts in bags with tissue paper stuck in the top and all you see is rear ends stuck up in the air and heads in the bags trying to pull the toys out. My family room is covered with toys right now.
default_laugh.png
Here is a picture I took for my screen on the computer wearing her new rhinestone black velvet collar. Spoiled? Yes, I think so.
default_wub.png

Christmas Angel

We do. I've always gotten my pets presents, wrapped & under the tree. My husband now gets into it. We don't have kids so...But I dont think they mind one bit, except for the sharing part.
default_rolleyes.gif

Oh Yes! Can't forget the babies. We have stockings and special christmas jingle bell collars. We have to watch my dobie. As christmas gets closer and the stocking starts to fill he starts to poke at them and investigate. All special smelling presents have to be kept high in the tree otherwise they get opened early. I have picture I will have to upload them from my camera. My dobie opens all his presents includeing his stocking. The min pin just helps look in her stocking.

All five of our dogs get toys and treats for Christmas and throughout the year.Our barn cats get a big plate of scraps for Christmas and Thanksgiving . Our horses get a carrot or two on holidays along with love to all the animals on our farm.

I always have... My two dogs got a stuffed Santa toy(the lab tore that up right away), some bones and a huge doggy gingerbread man. My great grandma just got a kitten so we took him some toys but he was more interested in getting into the sack. My dogs are spoiled anyway they know they are getting toys if they come to PetSmart with me(they are just like spoiled kids).

Oh absolutely, always, every year without a doubt! They are family members and act like it too. They look for the presents...it's so funny how they know.

Our kitties each got a can of yummy wet food. And they got a stuffed mouse toy, a large battery mouse that runs when you turn it on, and some balls with bells!

We love to watch them play!
default_wub.png

Latest posts

Back