who are you takeing to nationals

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tucker

Reaction score
Wondering who all are Taking there Yearlings to nationals? I have a yearling colt Im taking this will be my first time ever showing in nationals,I am very nerves,I cant wait to meet most of you.Just hope the heat will be gone its awful here in oklahoma.

Well, I am bringing two-- D&S GEORGE KELL - a 3 year old stallion - his first year showing &

D&S KRISTI YAMAGUCHI -a 3 year old mare. She showed at Nationals last year & was in the top 5 in her classes .

Both are driving this year.

If it is your very first one you will have a marvelous itme -- I still do & have been going for several years

Last edited by a moderator:
I am taking a yearling colt also. We've gone Nationals several times and always have a good time. Make sure to take good walking shoes! How tall is your colt? Mine should be in the 30" and under yearlings.

226965_1744324284720_1137143454_31442072_3984385_n.jpg

He's not a color class candidate, but I like him! He's a silver bay dun overo with a blue eye.

I am taking two also- two yearling fillies! Looking forward to going!

Im taking my yearling colt RHA Sultan Of Swing he is 34"
default_smile.png

Swingerlockport.jpg

Swingset2.jpg

And My 4 year old over gelding Martins Mardi Gras Eligent Man

Elilockport.jpg

We are taking a weanling under mare, a weanling over mare, a yearling under mare 30" & under, and a 2 yr old under stallion. Also quick question, I think the one weanling is going to be over but if she does measure under, I can switch her to the appropriate classes cant I?

beautiful horses I see on this post my colt is 32in and hes a silver bay.I love him so much. hes my bud.the closer it gets to sep the more nerves I get.But I do want to say to everyone good luck hope to meet you all An yes Have a Great time to.

Where have I been???

He's gorgeous Dana!

I am taking a yearling colt also. We've gone Nationals several times and always have a good time. Make sure to take good walking shoes! How tall is your colt? Mine should be in the 30" and under yearlings.

226965_1744324284720_1137143454_31442072_3984385_n.jpg

He's not a color class candidate, but I like him! He's a silver bay dun overo with a blue eye.

We are taking a weanling under mare, a weanling over mare, a yearling under mare 30" & under, and a 2 yr old under stallion. Also quick question, I think the one weanling is going to be over but if she does measure under, I can switch her to the appropriate classes cant I?
Yes you have to change to the correct class, and the fees will just transfer.

Thanks ladies - I think he's pretty special too.

Hey Ruffian, I will def. have to chime in and agree, that colt looks wonderful, so fine and delicate, but with a great body and balance.

BTW, we have wonderful palomino colt down here by your boy and panama, I will send you some pics soon, Mom is visiting and we hope to get some then . . .

Hey Ruffian, I will def. have to chime in and agree, that colt looks wonderful, so fine and delicate, but with a great body and balance.

BTW, we have wonderful palomino colt down here by your boy and panama, I will send you some pics soon, Mom is visiting and we hope to get some then . . .
thanks James - I can't wait to see what Panny had! I've been wondering. Finally a colt!

I have a yearling going down. Her name is McCarthy's Lonesome Dove. Dove will be showing in Youth Junior mare, Futurity mare, Open mare, and Produce of Dam. I'm going to be glued to the computer when she shows!!

BrooklinSpringFair201100032.jpg

I also have a colt going down, he's a RHA weanling, and I think he's wonderful! I'm very bias though
default_wub.png

Chaos01.jpg

I'm really excited for Nationals and to get my kids home.
default_smile.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Taking a yearling colt, just over 30" so we don't have to face your colt Ruffian
default_smile.png
! Also taking an under 3 yr old gelding, an over wcp driving horse, and an under senior mare. Looking forward to getting away, and hoping for slightly cooler weather!!

Jan

Hey Ruffian! If you want to make a future driving team I just had a colt that would make an awesome match for him, even has one blue eye!
default_biggrin.png
Your colt is gorgeous!!!

Latest posts

Back